Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 3rd, 2008, 01:44 PM

porterhouse has disabled reputation
Re: Truth's Custom Units - Revisting and Revamping

Hey Truth, I've been trying out your Shade hero in a couple of games and I had a question about him. Now I know the card text indicates this, but I wanted to be sure. On a roll of 16 or higher can he assassinate literally anybody? I was playing a game yesterday and which I assassinated Q9 and Jotun. Now granted I don't normally roll this lucky, but I wanted to be sure there were no restrictions on the assassinate ability. Thanks again and great job on the customs.
Old June 12th, 2009, 08:36 PM

Utgars_General is surprisingly tart

Truth, I found some more figures you could use for Raptorian units. Check these guys out: Scavanger style, Heavy-duty ultra warriors, and standard fighters. They are all metal minis like the other Raptorians, but they add a lot to the "sub-species" and "varied army" feel to the guys. I hope I am allowed to post in the all powerful Truth's customs thread and give suggestions.

My Customs Last Updated: June 9th, 2011
-Now with space-and-time saving organization, and 'Nids!
Old June 12th, 2009, 09:36 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Considering he last posted in this thread in 2006 and the fact that he does work for WotC now, I don't think much is going to happen here anymore.

-insert signature here-
Old June 12th, 2009, 10:42 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Of course, the fact that Truth now works for WotC means that people can now scour this thread for hints as to what might be in upcoming waves.
Old June 13th, 2009, 10:07 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

I was looking at that awesome set of figs on the first post when I came to Falcor. Isn't Falcor a luck dragon?

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old June 13th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Of course, the fact that Truth now works for WotC means that people can now scour this thread for hints as to what might be in upcoming waves.

I've dipped into old customs of mine here and there when working on official units. Brave Arrow's tracking theme and power found its origins here:

But I wouldn't count of finding too many hints around here.
Old June 13th, 2009, 12:32 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
I've dipped into old customs of mine here and there when working on official units. Brave Arrow's tracking theme and power found its origins here:

But I wouldn't count of finding too many hints around here.
Not to mention a little Otonashi's "Attack the Wild" in there, as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards