Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old November 3rd, 2015, 01:13 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah soundoff

Thanks for the advice @TREX , I really appreciate it!!! Hopefully we will see you this Decwember Lets plan on Original units, just to keep it simply

H E R O S C A P E
Old November 3rd, 2015, 02:02 AM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker

I'm down for original or original w/c3v/sov/hoss. I'll plan on original for now.
Old November 3rd, 2015, 08:15 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey this December thing sounds fun. If you'll have me I'd like to see if I can make it as well, now that I'm in the area. If I'm lucky I may be able to bring a couple friends as well.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old November 3rd, 2015, 08:22 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

If you guys do this thing past december 15th I'll get to bring my kid brother thats getting off of his mission and hasn't got to scape for 2 years.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 3rd, 2015, 10:45 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

The two Saturdays I'm open in December are the 5th and the 19th! I have to take the ACT on the 12th Depending on which date more people are open we will aim for that day I'm super excited for the Jingle Bell Bash 2!!! Let me know which date is better for you!

H E R O S C A P E
Old November 3rd, 2015, 10:49 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Definitely the 19th for me, I'll have to check with my bro's.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 4th, 2015, 02:48 AM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker

The 19th works for me as long as its doesn't go into the evening. I'll talk to my group and see if they can do the 19th.
Old November 4th, 2015, 01:13 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can probably work either date. Looking forward to some fun!

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old November 4th, 2015, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dart48 View Post
The 19th works for me as long as its doesn't go into the evening. I'll talk to my group and see if they can do the 19th.
We shouldn't be going into the evening, because the event starts in the morning, and goes into mid-afternoon! (That's what we will aim for)

H E R O S C A P E
Old November 5th, 2015, 04:48 PM

relish Woo who?
Talking Re: Utah soundoff

Yeah the 19th would be perfect for me, that's after finals here in Provo.

Kaemon Awa approves this message.
Old November 5th, 2015, 05:53 PM

Awesome! It sounds like the 19th will work for most people! I'll talk with my local game store, Fongo Bongo Games, and get a start time:-]

H E R O S C A P E
Old November 6th, 2015, 12:03 PM

shmet Woo who?

Will the tournament have a reverse-the-whip component?

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers