Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 1st, 2008, 10:17 PM

dragonite is surprisingly tart
How did you choose your name?

I see a lot of strange names around here so I was wandering how you choose your name. My name is half "dragon" and half "knight"and half "pokemon". Dragonite was created as a RPG game name at first until I realized it was a pokemon name!
Old December 1st, 2008, 10:19 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: How did you choose your name?

Mine is my Xbox gamertag, which is named after a lame comic book character I made in 7th grade.
Old December 1st, 2008, 10:32 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

You'll never guess my favorite movie. Go ahead, guess!
Old December 1st, 2008, 10:34 PM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

I used to play Animal Crossing, and I went to the Roost every night to check on my favorite bird. Plus my name starts with "B".
Old December 1st, 2008, 10:39 PM

dragonite is surprisingly tart

Mine is my Xbox gamertag, which is named after a lame comic book character I made in 7th grade.

Awsome was he a good guy or bad guy?
Old December 1st, 2008, 10:39 PM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!

The first web comic I started reading and one of my favorites is Looking For Group, and my favorite character on it is Richard the Warlock, who also happens to be my avatar.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.
Old December 1st, 2008, 10:41 PM

Sci-fi Messiah has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
You'll never guess my favorite movie. Go ahead, guess!
It's Jaws, right? I'm pretty sure that it's Jaws...

Mine came from an old song I wrote back in my atheistic days. But now I've redirected it's meaning to apply to false idols and all that mainstream bs that I can't stand. Plus it just sounds cool. Most people probably think I'm just being pretentious.

I think I posted this in another thread a long time ago...

"Thought he, life is wicked in all meridians. I'll die a pagan."
Old December 1st, 2008, 10:53 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I tried writing a book.

There was a shady character who acted as a "judge" for some people, and he always had a pedestal on fire where he was found. People called him Judge Pyre because of that. Then he was recruited as a counselor for the king and was given the title "lord."
Minor character, but my favorite.

I found out that on a lot of places on the 'net, like with emails and messengers, there's always someone called Lord Pyre. I wish I'd have stuck with "Judge Pyre" because of that.

...And in case someone's wondering, no I didn't finish the book. I planned it all out, had the story perfected, and wrote about 3-4 pages before I realized I couldn't write worth a darn. I stuck with music after that.
Old December 1st, 2008, 10:56 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The first letter of my name starts with a "J" and I am for Jandar. Nifty huh?
Old December 1st, 2008, 10:57 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
The first letter of my name starts with a "J" and I am for Jandar. Nifty huh?
You make mine look so complicated.
Old December 1st, 2008, 11:14 PM

pti8 is surprisingly tart

I don't really like my username but the pti part was after my favorite tv show on ESPN and my favorite number is 8. I regret my choice of name.
Old December 1st, 2008, 11:18 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My teacher in 7th grade could never get my name right (Sterling) She always called me Stu since she had a friend that went by that name. So all my friends started calling me Stu. Then there was a time we thought Bob was coolest name ever. So they started calling me Stu Bob. Nothing even close to my real name but it sure does bring back some good memories of Junior High.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion