Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 5th, 2016, 10:01 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Good Pig's Starcraft Customs - 5 Terran / 3 Zerg units

Nice necro. I need to donate so I can neg rep you.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 5th, 2016, 10:56 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Good Pig's Starcraft Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Kudos to @Sherman Davies for the power he created that I reused for Ricochet Special Attack. It captures the theme perfectly for what the Mutalisk do in the game.
Thanks, but do you mean Ricochet is based off of Quahon's Lightning Breath SA? If that's the case, I can't really take credit for that one. More than any other unit C3V has released, Quahon designed herself; we just scaled her up from the Blue Wyrmling card.

Anyway, nice work on the customs! I've never played Starcraft, but I've always heard it's one of the all-time great computer games.
Old February 5th, 2016, 01:52 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Good Pig's Starcraft Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Kudos to @Sherman Davies for the power he created that I reused for Ricochet Special Attack. It captures the theme perfectly for what the Mutalisk do in the game.
Thanks, but do you mean Ricochet is based off of Quahon's Lightning Breath SA? If that's the case, I can't really take credit for that one. More than any other unit C3V has released, Quahon designed herself; we just scaled her up from the Blue Wyrmling card.

Anyway, nice work on the customs! I've never played Starcraft, but I've always heard it's one of the all-time great computer games.
I was thinking of the Bank Shot SA on your Cyclops. Didn't realize this was based on another design.

Starcraft is loads of fun. I'm a pretty casual player and more enjoy the storyline and missions, but multiplayer can be fun once in awhile too. Would highly recommend trying it out if you like any other civ builders.
Old February 6th, 2016, 09:52 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, I just recycled Quahon's SA for my Cyclops custom. I've done stuff like that in a few other instances too. In that way, my C3V work is very useful as experimental research and development for my personal customs.
Old February 6th, 2016, 10:26 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice necro. I need to donate so I can neg rep you.
Tough crowd!
Old February 6th, 2016, 10:42 AM

Re: Good Pig's Starcraft Customs - 6 Terran / 3 Zerg units

Added Medic to the OP. I wanted to have them to have a chance to be able to offset the negative side effects of the Space Marines Stim Packs ability. The last sentence on Medpack ability isn't written very well, but hopefully it gets the idea across.

EDIT: After some help from Dad_Scaper the Medpack ability is looking much better now.

Last edited by Good Pig; February 6th, 2016 at 01:06 PM.
Old February 28th, 2016, 02:32 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Loved the star craft card designs. I planned on doing some a while back for more of the simpler units. I think I may hand make some protoss zealots as well. Its super awesome that you provided figure names for the marines, zerglings, etc. I am a big fan of starcraft and starcraft II. One suggestion. The marines say can cause knockback. Do you have a knockback description somewhere or is it just one space? Overall well done. very cool.
EDIT: I may make some card templates for cards like these soon. I currently just finished some templates for assassins creed and LOTR. I'm re doing my old custom thread as well.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 1st, 2016, 11:14 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

These chronoscope reaper bones figures Kulathi look kinda like protoss. They have an extra set of arms and different weapons, but their bodies look protoss.

Old March 2nd, 2016, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Loved the star craft card designs. I planned on doing some a while back for more of the simpler units. I think I may hand make some protoss zealots as well. Its super awesome that you provided figure names for the marines, zerglings, etc. I am a big fan of starcraft and starcraft II. One suggestion. The marines say can cause knockback. Do you have a knockback description somewhere or is it just one space? Overall well done. very cool.
EDIT: I may make some card templates for cards like these soon. I currently just finished some templates for assassins creed and LOTR. I'm re doing my old custom thread as well.
Hey, thanks TREX! Glad you like the designs. I really like ShermanDavies version of Knockback. It's pretty intuitive in my opinion, without getting overly wordy or complex.

I've been using my own custom card templates for awhile now. I've spent so much time cutting cards out over the years, that I abandoned the hexagonal card design and opted for the rectangular version. Printing 6 cards per page and cutting them all out with a few slices is a dream! Heck, even Hasbro went that direction with Arena of the Planeswalkers. I've been hesitant to share it because it borrows from a handful of graphical elements of the C3G template which are not mine to share. I was doing design work as part of that group for quite awhile so I was privy to it. So that's why you'll see any customs I have as text only.

I'll check out your customs too. I've been a big fan of your terrain thread.

Quote:
These chronoscope reaper bones figures Kulathi look kinda like protoss. They have an extra set of arms and different weapons, but their bodies look protoss.
Great find! Yeah, I think if you cut off a set of their arms it would make for a great Zealot base. Having a sword and a cape would help the look even further, but obviously that would need to be done with some custom mods. Tough, but not impossible. I've invested in some greenstuff, but have yet to dabble with it. Still waiting for a rainy day to try it out.
Old March 2nd, 2016, 10:20 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Zerg Rush is perfect!
Old March 2nd, 2016, 11:24 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Zerg Rush is perfect!
I love these cards because they are so full of theme. Zerg rush is very simple but fits zerglings so perfectly. I am yet to find any of the minis yet. Just picked up 8 Hydralisks though. I'm working on picking up the terran. My wife is going to kill me if I buy too many more minis this month.

Old March 22nd, 2016, 01:11 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Zerg Rush is perfect!
I love these cards because they are so full of theme. Zerg rush is very simple but fits zerglings so perfectly. I am yet to find any of the minis yet. Just picked up 8 Hydralisks though. I'm working on picking up the terran. My wife is going to kill me if I buy too many more minis this month.
Still not dead from buying too many minis, but I just picked up some of those chronoscrope bones Kulathi figures. They need a bit of modding to get them perfect. Chop off their two lower smaller arms, then greenstuff on cloaks and light blades for dark templar, or some armor and some light blades for zealots. They are pretty awesome and a pretty good size.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards