Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 18th, 2019, 02:10 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
You could maybe spin something like Black Masks power where he boosts peoples attack (or well, they're fighting harder in a vain attempt to not die really) but if they fail to wound he ices them.
It’s certainly an option, but it’s not exactly like Black Mask is the most beloved design in C3G.

What about something similar to that Yakuza leader guy we have?
Old July 18th, 2019, 03:40 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I think Black Mask's issue is that that's all he does, a power like that attached to a dude that can actually contribute something to your team is a big step up.

I feel like Masahiro's power is a touch too 'long term plany' for Frieza personally. But I'm hardly an expert.

This is kinda what I was thinking:

All figures you control adjacent to Frieza add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled when attacking with a normal attack. If a figure that you have permanent control over and is adjacent to Frieza does not inflict at least 1 wound when attacking with a normal attack, destroy that figure.

Like it's absurd and ridiculous, but I kinda like that personally. DBZ is one where I feel you should embrace a level of crazy.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 18th, 2019, 04:23 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'm still a bit of a fan of the old Black Mask - not sure if you've seen my article on him, but I reckon he's a lot better than people give him credit for.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 18th, 2019, 12:23 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Eh, I don't see Frieza playing as a support hero. I think focusing on his different special powers would be better than boosting allies. Do we really want to encourage drafting him with Street Thugs or other ranged common squads? Here's another power idea:

DEATH BALL SPECIAL ATTACK
Range special. Attack 5.
Choose a space to attack. Any figure on the chosen space and all figures within 1 space of the chosen space are affected. No clear line of sight is needed. Roll 5 attack dice once for all affected figures. All blanks rolled count as 2 additional skulls. This special attack may only be used if Frieza has 3 or more wounds and may only be used once per game. Frieza is not affected by his own special attack.

This would show Frieza's desperation move. Whenever he starts to lose he brings out his ultimate attack.
Old July 25th, 2019, 11:43 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

NAME = SNAKE PLISSKEN
SECRET IDENTITY = BOB PLISSKEN

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OUTLAW
PERSONALITY = CYNICAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

FIGHTIN’ DIRTY
Figures roll 1 fewer defense die when defending against an adjacent normal attack from Snake Plissken, or 2 fewer defense dice if the defending figure is a common figure.

ESCAPE PLAN
At the end of each round, you may immediately move Snake up to 5 spaces. When moving with Escape Plan, Snake is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

BATTLE HARDENED
If there is at least 1 Wound Marker on this card, the most wounds Snake can receive from an attack is one.
The movie category in the OP is looking way too short compared to the anime/manga category. Time to fix that.

I really like Snake as an Outlaw. Not only does it perfectly describe his character, but drafting him into the Suicide Squad feels like a pretty close simulation to the plot of his movies.

Powers-wise, Battle Hardened is the one I'm absolutely sold on, based on a suggestion from Tornado. I like having some sort of escape-themed power as well, not only because it's a play on the titles of his films, but also because he spends a lot of time ducking in and out of conflicts. Fightin' Dirty is just to represent that he's a ruthless bad dude. I'm specifically thinking of the scene where he challenges the three thugs to a quick draw when the can touches the ground, then just cheats and shoots them all anyways. It works better against common mooks who are more likely to fall for cheap tricks and below-the-belt shots.
Old July 25th, 2019, 12:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks about right. But how’s his 3 point shot?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 25th, 2019, 01:58 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Heh I was just going to suggest not using BH.
It is tough with 4 Life.
It does not work at 4 Life or 1 Life at best you get two uses.
Escape Plan is cool.
Old July 25th, 2019, 02:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looks pretty good to me. Although with just 4 life, T is correct that the Battle Hardened power is limited in it's effectiveness. Maybe just give him the defense type of power from Crixus, where he only takes 1W from the very beginning as long as he rolls 1 shield.
Old July 25th, 2019, 03:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Luke Cage has that.
Old July 25th, 2019, 03:20 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Would 5 Life, 3 Defence and Battle Hardened fit better?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 25th, 2019, 03:40 PM
Just A Head

Yeah you guys have a point. It's a shame, because Battle Hardened really sells the theme here, more than One Shield Defense or something ever would. I'm not sure this character can justify 5 life though.
Old July 25th, 2019, 03:41 PM
Hard as ice

Honestly, BH with 4 Life doesn't sound too bad to me, on a lower cost figure as a 'light touch' power.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy