Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old August 9th, 2013, 01:47 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V/SoV Figure Count

Okay, I have it all updated I think. On Nirek and machinekng's list I calculated the unreleased figures on their list, that have now been released and added them to their total. Inform me of any errors, please so I can change accordingly.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old August 9th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Wave 17 tripled my collection, thanks to those Confrontation boxes.

Total = 26
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 9th, 2013, 04:20 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

I'd like to send a big thank you out to Heroscaper Guy for stepping up to the responsibility of maintaining this thread. I see that ownership of the OP has been transferred to him and everything (I didn't even know that was possible, the Admin's must be more powerful than I ever imagined! ).

Sorry to immediately give you some more work to do Hser Guy, but I should probably be removed from the Figure Count list seeing as, well, I sold all my VC customs.

Which reminds me, it's your call, but you might consider changing the title of the thread to something along the lines of "VC Figure Count" now that C3V/SoV is being phased out of use.
Old August 9th, 2013, 05:05 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Updated Total = 111

Spoiler Alert!
Old August 9th, 2013, 05:18 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Updated Faure, and fixed two listing errors: Arch-vile's name slightly misspelled and ZB being listed twice. Also how does one edit a thread title? I would like to change it per The CEE's suggestion.

my tradelist
Old August 9th, 2013, 05:20 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Updated Faure, and fixed two listing errors: Arch-vile's name slightly misspelled and ZB being listed twice. Also how does one edit a thread title? I would like to change it per The CEE's suggestion.
Click "Go Advanced" once you're editing and you'll be able to edit the title too.
Old August 9th, 2013, 05:22 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Click "Go Advanced" once you're editing and you'll be able to edit the title too.
Thanks for the help! I wouldn't have found that without someone helping me.

my tradelist
Old August 9th, 2013, 07:32 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Updated thru newest Wave 17:

Spoiler Alert!

THORMUN'S REPRIEVE........ 46
2011 SoV.......................... 15
AGE OF CHAOS...................62
HEROES OF BRAUNGLAYDE....5
2012 SOV...........................10
2013 SOV ............................6
VYDAR'S BETRAYAL............138
AQUILLA'S ANSWER.............49
-------------------------------
....................GRAND TOTAL 331

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 11th, 2013, 05:20 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!
Re: VC Figure Count

I got some new stuff!

M-43s x2 (Plus two squads of random Star Wars figures)
Nicolas Esenwein (Sort of, it's the red version)
Capt. John Varan
Van Nessing (Actually, I gave him to my Dad, who HATES the Vampires)
Command Courier x4
Siiv
B-11 Res. Corp
Hoplitron x4
Kantano Dashi

Total:

Still love my proxies.
Old September 11th, 2013, 05:25 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Okay, updated for you Sir Yeshua. You moved a little in the figure count ranks.

my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; September 11th, 2013 at 05:36 PM.
Old September 14th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Evar-Scarcarver = 23
Old October 8th, 2013, 01:14 PM

Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker

Spoiler Alert!

Total 234

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs