Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 9th, 2012, 09:30 PM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Pestered in Westford 3 - April 22nd

Jimmy and I can be put down as a maybe. That is spring break week here in New Hampshire so one or the both of us might be on vacation. We are still working out the details.

Jeff H - Manchester NH

No plan survives contact with the enemy. - Field Marshal Helmuth von Moltke

Good traders: M.K. Sentinal, C.L., and CheddarLimbo
Old March 11th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Good response so far! First post is updated with format and other info.

Open question: Do you all want to do a prize swap like usual? It's getting harder to find Heroscape boosters, so that could be an issue for some. Or maybe it's fine if not many prizes are Heroscape. Let me know what you think.

Also, if anyone wants a particular map in the pool, suggest it now and I should be able to include it.
Old March 11th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

What`s the awards ceremony?

Also, I think we should do prizes. It`s not that hard to find packs, go to eBay, Amazon, or housemousegames. Or, buy a full wave of wave 1, 11, 12, or 13 for only 26.99 at auggiesgames.
Old March 12th, 2012, 04:31 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

By awards ceremony I just mean poeple take prizes in their finishing order.
Old March 13th, 2012, 03:56 PM

SuperEsenwein Woo who?

Oh, I forgot to mention, ILP's coming too.

And I think we should do prizes, but not limited to Heroscape.

Edit: 100th post!

Sorry, no matter how much you try, you can not ignore yourself.
Old March 14th, 2012, 09:25 AM

HarryPlopper Woo who?

I'll be there!
Old March 15th, 2012, 07:05 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I'll just slate as a maybe at this point.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 15th, 2012, 08:12 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll be a maybe right up to the day before probably. Hopefully I can make it.
Old March 16th, 2012, 07:41 AM

jaiden Woo who?

Thanks for the invitation. I'm a maybe at this point, and have sent out the word to a few friends whom I've gotten into heroscape over the last few months.
Old March 16th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

I have to pick someone up from Logan Airport that afternoon. I'm probably out as far as competing goes but depending on the timing I'll try and stop in and say hello and maybe even squeeze a game in.
Old March 16th, 2012, 12:50 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker

Oh man, I'd love to! I really have no excuse considering this is only two towns away. Let me see what I can do. I'm a maybe for now...

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old March 16th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Silly Kid

Thanks for the responses! It would be great to see you all.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events