Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old September 27th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness
FFG X-Wing combined with Heroscape

I just got X-Wing on Saturday and I couldn't wait to try to build a Death Star mat/surface using my Heroscape tiles.

I loaded the download here:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3825

I put it in as a virtual scape file so people can edit vs what they have. For example, the whole first level is unnessasary if you do not have enough RTOV sets. You could get away with less castle sets if you build up the underpart with ROTV pieces.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.

Last edited by peteparkerh; November 30th, 2012 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Added download instructions
Old September 27th, 2012, 08:41 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: FFG X-Wing combined with Heroscape

Holy {bleep} that is awesome!!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 27th, 2012, 09:01 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just like Beggar's Canyon back home...

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old September 27th, 2012, 09:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looks like a lot of fun to me! How is the game play for X-Wing? I see the figure bases are square and larger than a hex so I'm guessing the hexes are not actually used for anything in this game. Still an awesome set up. Only thing you seem to be missing from the movie is all the gun turrets.
Old September 27th, 2012, 10:27 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Awesome stuff there Pete. I've got 2 Core sets of X-Wing and 1 of each of the expansions. There are others in my game group that have a bunch of ships as well, I think we have 30+ ships combined. We had a cool 8 player game a couple weeks ago. One of the guys in my group was one of the playtesters for the game and some of our group tested it as well and FFG used a bunch of their suggestions for the final product.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 27th, 2012, 10:53 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

How many castle sets did you use Pete?

Old September 27th, 2012, 11:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm guessing 3, maybe 4.
Old September 27th, 2012, 11:44 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It took 4 castle, 2-3 ROTV, 2 Bridge, 2 Marvel, & 1 Dungeon.

I just got the game Saturday and haven't truly played a full round. I do really like the mechanics but I think it is going to need scenerios/missions to keep it interesting over the long haul.

The hexes aren't used but make a great base. There are turret guns on the surface if you look carefully.

Old September 27th, 2012, 11:51 PM
Prickly Cactus

Thanks Pete. I only have 3 castles, but that's okay.

Part of the fun is creating different squadrons with different pilots and equipment. Through out some asteroids and it makes it interesting to navigate.

Missions and scenarios should be easy to come up with.

Old September 28th, 2012, 12:17 AM
Mayor of Scape City

I think you could get away with three castle sets. You would just have use some of angled pieces as non connected straight pieces. I'll see if I can post the instructions. I made it first in virtual scape.

I also have an idea how to make a star destroyer playing surface. I'll have to do a little non-normal building methods with the tiles. I'm still debating how big a destroyer I could do. There is a 350m pocket destroyer, but i think that is too short. The full size destroyers are 1600m which is too big.

Check out this chart:

Old November 8th, 2012, 10:37 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

That is just *T*O*T*A*L*L*Y* ~awwwesome~

Do the gun turrets have any influence on the game play (i.e. have you come up with house rules for them to engage ships passing in front of them, such as must roll 19 or higher on a d20), or are they there for decoration because you consider them ineffective, in accordance with the movie?

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old November 29th, 2012, 04:09 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteparkerh View Post
I think you could get away with three castle sets. You would just have use some of angled pieces as non connected straight pieces. I'll see if I can post the instructions. I made it first in virtual scape.
Yes please!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games