Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 26th, 2014, 03:41 AM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker
Not User Name's Not So Spectacular Customs *UPDATED 3/14/15*

UPDATE 3/14/2015

I haven't put my newest customs on the OP yet, but you can find them on the last post.

Darse The Champion
Spoiler Alert!

Marcu Esenwein
Spoiler Alert!

Vikron The Kyrie Warrior
Spoiler Alert!

To-Rak-Sa
Spoiler Alert!

Ro-Mok-Sa
Spoiler Alert!

Marro Defenders
Spoiler Alert!

Na-Sa-Ga
Spoiler Alert!

This a D&D figure I found that I actually like. He's currently nameless.
Spoiler Alert!

Dakota Plains Tribesmen
Spoiler Alert!

Eyota
Spoiler Alert!

I hope you guys enjoy them, I'll be waiting patiently for some feedback! Thanks guys.

Last edited by Not User Name; March 14th, 2015 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Update! 3/14/15
Old September 26th, 2014, 04:14 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Not User Name's Not So Spectacular Customs

Really digging that last one, I love the way it comes together, very natural looking and that curve gives it a great profile. Wish I had thought of that.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 26th, 2014, 04:34 AM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

I almost had a heart attack when I saw you commenting! You were a huge inspiration to my customs. (Hence the nagrub head) When I was coming up with ideas I was like "what would soundwarp do". Sorry for getting over excited, but I've read your custom thread and all the replies numerous times. Thanks for the feedback, glad you liked 'em.

Last edited by Not User Name; September 26th, 2014 at 04:48 AM. Reason: Grammar
Old September 26th, 2014, 04:37 AM

Excuse me everyone for going all teenage girl meeting Justin Bieber right there.
Old September 26th, 2014, 06:36 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
Excuse me everyone for going all teenage girl meeting Justin Bieber right there.
Lol no big deal, nothing wrong with being a fan of someone! Looking forward to seeing what ideas you have!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; October 17th, 2014 at 10:03 AM.
Old September 26th, 2014, 07:37 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

I'm digging that last one on the right as well. Wonder what kinda stats that guy could have? You also got me thinking what other minis could you combine to make different looking Marro. You could mine common D&D figures for ideas as well. Unless someone has already done that and I'm just unaware. Anyway, great stuff!
Old September 26th, 2014, 10:29 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm really liking the look of the figures, especially the one all the way on the right. I can't be too helpful on how you put the customs together, although I can always provide feedback on the design of the units. When putting things up on the site, I usually only make a full card for my more polished work and write things up in text form when I'm still work shopping it.
Old September 26th, 2014, 12:53 PM

William099, I've read some posts of yours too! Thanks for taking the time to read it.

Grishnakh, I was thinking Kee-Mo-Shi stats minus one attack, plus double attack and minus mindshackle. I really limited myself on these ones. I didn't wanna cut up 10s of dollars of figures so I kept it simple and tried to throw some guys together. Hopefully this is just my start. Glad you liked 'em!

Ixe, glad you like 'em. Gettingf feedback on the design is all I need. As I can tell from all of you guys, everyone likes the one on the right. Which is honestly what I expected, he/she was the original thought that came to my head. The other ones were just the remaining pieces that I had from the far right one.

Sorry for any misspells of your names or anything. I posted this from my phone and don't feel like proofreading this tiny text right now! Thanks all of you.
Old September 26th, 2014, 03:20 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

They look pretty good to me. The one on the right looks like it took a lot of work but I think you did a good job getting it to work out. I always love to see new marro stuff.
Old September 26th, 2014, 03:34 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Those look great, especially the last one (the spidery thing). It reminds me of the Acklay from Attack of the Clones.
Old September 26th, 2014, 04:00 PM

Belgarath, it's more simple than it looks. You'll be able to seem some of my defects in it when I post finalized pictures. I like seeing new Marros too. Easily one of my favorite races.

Arch-vile, I see that now! Those things were one of my favorite creature things in Star Wars. Must have had some unconscious inspiration on the idea.

Thank you both for taking the time to reply. It's cool how you guys like it!
Old September 26th, 2014, 05:29 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Those look great, especially the last one (the spidery thing). It reminds me of the Acklay from Attack of the Clones.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards