Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old February 19th, 2015, 12:50 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Tail Feathers (Mice & Mystics)

Sweet! Count me in as an available playtester (although it'll mean even less time to play Mice & Mystics).
Old February 19th, 2015, 03:20 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I'm interested in playtesting. I (finally after asking for a year) got M&M for my birthday in October, then my son got the lost chapters for me for Christmas...we enjoy it!
Old February 19th, 2015, 05:29 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks amazing!

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; February 19th, 2015 at 05:29 PM. Reason: I'm in.
Old February 24th, 2015, 06:22 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation

sounds great.
but my first idea jost was tjost als the tourment knight games.
like ha simpel battle game with horse fight und man to man battel with different amors, weapos . like game of thrones tjost touments.
choose a hores lance an let it clash than fight on the ground.
Old February 26th, 2015, 12:24 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dra(gon) View Post
sounds great.
but my first idea jost was tjost als the tourment knight games.
like ha simpel battle game with horse fight und man to man battel with different amors, weapos . like game of thrones tjost touments.
choose a hores lance an let it clash than fight on the ground.
I'm trying here man. I really am.. I'm just not sure I even understand your post. hehe

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old February 26th, 2015, 02:35 PM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation

haha it a long time ago that write an english text, und i miss some words.
i try it now in a different way....with a song ♪♪
as i heard you idea my first though was a Jousting game like game of throns

where two knighs fight each other on a horse and after they fall down the battel continues on the ground with different weapons.

like the good old heroscape days whre minis fight each other

the fighter may have different status and weapons and suport charakters.
all covert in a tourmen.
you can chose from different horses, amors, lances, that kind of game.
with not so many miniatures but the way open to expansion.

and if your fantasy word is in the horse can be different animals or insects, that expans the mice and mhystik univers.

i hope that will be a better germlish as before ^^
Old February 26th, 2015, 03:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That mini does look super sweet.
Old February 26th, 2015, 05:08 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Count me in as a potential playtester!

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old April 20th, 2015, 02:44 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ok the playtesting for Tail Feathers is imminent. It is due to start soon. If you are interested, go here to sign up for the Plaid Hat Corps:

http://www.plaidhatgames.com/events/volunteer

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old May 3rd, 2015, 10:29 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I am now a member of the Plaid Hat Corps!
Old May 5th, 2015, 01:35 PM
Mighty Mouse!

That's GREAT! I got to play TF with RYM this weekend, and I see Killercactus is part of the testing!

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old May 5th, 2015, 04:23 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
That's GREAT! I got to play TF with RYM this weekend!
Sorry I missed it!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures