Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old July 31st, 2006, 06:27 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Alright guys I was just at Petco and picked up some awesome five inch columns for 99 cents a piece. These are the best I have seen probably. I will post pics of them later. Man are they nice for a buck.
Old August 3rd, 2006, 02:25 AM

Widigo has disabled reputation
Would you people give the damned columns a rest. I have not used a flock a soft as grass flock can be, but I am sure with a 5 water to 2 glue mixture coating they will hold up fine. Why would you want to lick Sudema's playground, Sudema maybe, but her playground.
Old August 3rd, 2006, 12:35 PM

Widigo has disabled reputation
I just looked at your sudema, did they come out wioth two versions or do I smell a custom. Sorry if someone else has said this.
Old August 3rd, 2006, 09:37 PM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart
Skyknight you are the model enthusiast I only wish I could be. You have got mad skills. I think I'm too analitical with my work, I try to make everything semetrical, which causes my work to become boring and drab.

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old August 3rd, 2006, 10:49 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Hey look whos back in town welcome Back Hoss and thanks for the compliments. Are you going to be around for a bit?
Old August 7th, 2006, 06:44 PM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
Hey look whos back in town welcome Back Hoss and thanks for the compliments. Are you going to be around for a bit?
Yeah, I've been busy, new job, looking for a new school, and looking for a place to live, plus my Mom's internet sucks and it makes me cry when I try to do anything on it. Right now I'm at my Dad's.

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old August 7th, 2006, 07:24 PM

feekonea has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widigo
I just looked at your sudema, did they come out wioth two versions or do I smell a custom. Sorry if someone else has said this.
His sudema looks fine If you ask me.

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old August 25th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Just mad mad terrian, what a great setting, what a great job you,, just too cool to see pictures of custom stufff like that, makes me realize how lazy I am.

Thanks for the amazing post

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old August 25th, 2006, 08:51 PM

Venom has disabled reputation
wow!! this is the 1st time i check this thread and boy am i amazed. sky, you're real good at this

Old January 8th, 2007, 09:37 PM

syvarristhearcher has disabled reputation
pretty sweet!

UUUUUMMMMMM......couldn't think of a signature...sorry guys.
Old January 9th, 2007, 09:08 AM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
I like it man. Good stuff! Thanks for taking pics and sharing with us. I like the statues a lot!
Old January 9th, 2007, 10:20 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Gnarled, enormous tree and the stoned stare good guys - I love it!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles