Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old July 21st, 2010, 04:02 PM

Orac has disabled reputation
Re: More Clix to convert on the way in 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Trek ship combat game would be cool. But don't forget what the characters would bring to the table: phasers, tricorders (recon), transporters, nerve pinches, mind melds, Kirk's cowboy mentality, Picard's strategic cowboy mentality, Klingon melee squads, Romulan treachery... could make for some interesting Heroscape figures.

Edit: Harry Mudd's Tribble Special Attack, hmmm....
and don't forget "Red Shirt" squads (to protect your unique characters)
Old July 22nd, 2010, 02:55 AM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sneak Peak of the DC 75th Anniversary set on my Blog
Old July 22nd, 2010, 03:15 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
Sneak Peak of the DC 75th Anniversary set on my Blog
They just keep disappointing me with their elaborate artsy fartsy designs that just won't work well for my Heroscape games... though that Doomsday may be nice, as long as that pole up his rectum is removable.

Thanks for sharing though Adam. I do appreciate the heads up.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 03:21 AM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
They just keep disappointing me with their elaborate artsy fartsy designs that just won't work well for my Heroscape games... though that Doomsday may be nice, as long as that pole up his rectum is removable.

I'm never going to look at this miniature the same way again
Old July 22nd, 2010, 03:28 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I like the Doomsday, and the White Lanterns aren't bad, but... Bane breaking Batman? Wonder Woman on a horse? Superman with a bald eagle and a giant Captain America shield? Odd choices.

And I really hope that's not Sgt. Rock. It's not nearly badass enough to be Sgt. Rock.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 03:28 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:

I didn't even notice that when I looked at these earlier. I was wanting this mini, but after that remark Griff, I think I'll find a different one. If that pole dosen't come out I'll start cracking up whenever I field him, even if it does I'll probaly crack up. I do like the Bane though, just maybe not for scapeing with.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 03:34 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
Quote:
Quote:

I didn't even notice that when I looked at these earlier. I was wanting this mini, but after that remark Griff, I think I'll find a different one. If that pole dosen't come out I'll start cracking up whenever I field him, even if it does I'll probaly crack up. I do like the Bane though, just maybe not for scapeing with.
Hey, this D-day could be a different version that has the class of Arsepole. Oh, and he could be the first figure with Super Strength to actually take damage when he falls... cause lets face it, there is no coming back from that.

Last edited by Griffin; July 22nd, 2010 at 03:54 AM.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 03:39 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Hey, this D-day could be a different version that has the class of Arsepole. Oh, and he could be the first figure with Super Strength to actually take damage when he falls... cause lets face it, there is no coming back from that.
Wow Griff, your just being plain bad tonight I agree though that he would have to take falling damage, and no 20-sided die roll for extreme falling, that pole would come out his head, so its an automatic destroy figure.

Last edited by Griffin; July 22nd, 2010 at 03:54 AM.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 10:23 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Arsepole would be... interesting, but looking closely at the mini I'll bet that the pole is holding up Superman's tattered cape. Like this:

Old July 22nd, 2010, 11:52 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

They need to stop doing waves that are mostly rehashes of figures that are already out there.
Oh well, I still have plenty of old ones left to pick up.
Oh, and I think Sherman's right about old arsepole.
Now on the Bane sculpt, is he breaking Batman, or trying to have a little fun with him? I knew I never liked Bane for a reason ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 22nd, 2010, 04:22 PM

We need a freaking Larfleeze!!!!
Old July 22nd, 2010, 04:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Amen!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News