Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old June 11th, 2011, 02:38 PM

Scaper Nerd is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of Agent Skahen

I'm about to turn one of my nakitas into Skahen now. Does anyone know what specific colors I need other than black, or is that all I need?

Scaper Nerd is Sharwin Wildborn...
in the Tower of Agony..
Old June 12th, 2011, 09:16 AM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaper Nerd View Post
I'm about to turn one of my nakitas into Skahen now. Does anyone know what specific colors I need other than black, or is that all I need?
I repainted a Nakita into Skahen as well, and I think black was all I used. So yes, black will do quite nicely.
Old June 12th, 2011, 03:34 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Exclusive Figures Repaints - A How-To Guide to all

Last edited by MegaSilver; August 1st, 2012 at 08:24 PM.
Old June 16th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Custom Tech *introduced with Agent Skahen, "you may move one Tricky figure you control who follows Vydar and is within 8 clear sight spaces of Agent Skahen up to 4 spaces. You cannot use Cover Fire to move Agent Skahen." :
It doesn't specify whether or not the moved figures take leaving engagement attacks. It is thus assumed that normal rules apply. Common practice for mod creations is to state something akin to "Figures that are engaged prior to their movement with this special power take any leaving engagement attacks." Skahen officially saves us such lines of text.

Clarification Edit: "Custom Tech" is language that can be used for customs to make them more official. There are official figures and then there are those that the fans make. These figures can use only special powers already published in various arrangements with other assorted values, or they can have completely new powers custom made by the user. These unofficial powers should follow official rules and wording. Through the crafting process the wording gets more precise and correct. The guideline for accuracy is from already existing powers that set precedent. We can speculate or we can take what is given. Newer figures trump old. Consistent wording trumps inconsistent wording.
With every* release of official figure, comes new tech to use in customs - Evar Scarcarver is an excellent example.
Agent Skahen is perhaps not the first figure to introduce the language I mention above, but with MegaSilver's updates, it is the first to come to mind. I make note of it to bring it to other's attentions, mainly because I was using excessive wording too.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.

Last edited by Confred; June 16th, 2012 at 09:16 PM.
Old August 1st, 2012, 07:48 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So for 750 points if I had
Agent Skahen
Agent Carr
Krav Maga Agents
Nakita Agents
2x Microcorp Agents
Deadeye Dan
Marro Warriors

What would you personally do with ordermarker placement mid, early, and late game to best utilize this army? All the agents equal 640 points... if this were a 700 point game what would you rather take as the filler... and for a 750 point game what do you think of using DD and the MW as fillers?

(You being any person who would like to answer.)

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old August 1st, 2012, 08:12 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

I honestly don't know about order marker placement, I usually decide on placement in the metagame. But for a 750 point army I think adding Laglor over DD and MW would benefit your army greatly. On most maps you only need to move Laglor into one strategic spot to get your agents shooting 8-9 spaces.

Also if you wanted to take advantage of Monkey Movement Bonding (okay technically gorillinator movement bonding ) You could drop a Microcorp for a squad of Gorillinators and Otanashi/Isamu. Or completely swap out both squads of Microcorps for 2 squads of Gorillinators and filler.

And on a side note, the Gorillinators and Laglor are both classified as agents. They just aren't the same species!

~GT55

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old August 2nd, 2012, 02:26 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I only own one squad of Gorillas but yeah.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old August 2nd, 2012, 06:43 AM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
I only own one squad of Gorillas but yeah.
So do I . Just theoryscape! You could always proxy if your playing at home too.

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old July 3rd, 2014, 08:34 PM

Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker

Skahen should get Laglor's Vydar Range Enhancement. She is a Vydar character with a range greater than 4.
Old September 10th, 2014, 01:19 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think the list of figures that benefit from Cover Fire should be listed under Synergies Offered.
Old April 6th, 2015, 05:44 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Agent Skahen
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 14th, 2015, 09:54 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
EBON ARMOR : ANIMATED MATERIEL & ETERNAL WAR
As a Unique Human, a destroyed Ebon Armor you control may be placed on Agent Skahen's Army Card to replace Agent Skahen upon her own destruction.
This is incorrectly stating that the Ebon Armer are Human (and singular). You can fix that by making Skahen the subject of the sentence:
As a Unique Human, Agent Skahen may have a destroyed Ebon Armor you control placed on her Army Card to replace her upon her own destruction.
If you don't like the passive voice, here's another option:
A destroyed Ebon Armor you control may be placed on the Army Card of Agent Skahen (a Unique Human) to replace Agent Skahen upon her own destruction.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units