Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 9th, 2014, 10:34 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Don't Forget The Blogs!

You say you're tired of looking at the same old threads, lurkers? And you're too beat down from life to start your own? And scanning online through different places every thirty seconds for so long is giving you tired eyes and a limp carpelled wrist? Is that what's bothering you, Bunky Boy?

THEN LIFT YOUR HEAD UP HIGH, AND TAKE A WALK IN THE SUN! Yes, check out the site BLOGS, which you can discover by clicking on the upper task bar right now! Endlessly entertaining rants await you! Do it!

So don't be a bored 90 pound weakling! Read a blog today...you can even leave a comment here and there for whichever raving lunatics strike your fancy!

Last edited by chas; October 9th, 2014 at 11:04 PM.
Old October 9th, 2014, 11:08 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Don't Forget The Blogs!

Also this thread holds some funny comics for those looking to tickle their humerus
Old December 5th, 2014, 10:03 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Don't Forget The Blogs!

"Advertisements For Myself"
--Norman Mailer

I currently have about 150 pages of my own blogs posted, and just added a new one after about two years of absence from writing them--now I'm a life time site supporter, and can't have my privileged access to them suspended. They are autobiographical, and centered on my travel all over the world, and other things. Feel free to browse among them, and leave a comment or two if you like. You can also private message me if you wish.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion