Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 3rd, 2008, 10:09 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Exclusive Figures Repaints - A How-To Guide to all

Updated 18 Jan 2011

Heroscape has a few Exclusive and promotional figures that used to be hard to get and fans had to repaint official figures to make the Exclusive/Promotional figures.

Nerak, Sir Hawthorne and the Elite Onyx Vipers are now cheap and easy to find since they where reprinted in Wave 10.

Master Woo, Agent Skahen and now the recently released official Samuel Brown ( never released just made offical after Heroscape was cancelled) can be found by either by paying alot for Official figures or repaints of them or by painting them your self. Its not has hard as you would think and very little skill is needed. Thats what this guide is for.

I know theres tons of pictures and mini guides out there for all of these, but they are all scattered. So I figured lets make a single thread with all the information we have to help others do their repaints.

These are pictures I have saved from diferent threads. I will try and give credit to the people who posted them. If I mislabel any of them please let me know and I will correct them.

Samuel Brown

Spoiler Alert!

Elite Onyx Vipers
Spoiler Alert!

Master Win Chiu Woo

Spoiler Alert!

Sir Hawthorne

Spoiler Alert!

Nerak The Glacian Swog Rider
Spoiler Alert!

AGENT SKAHEN

Spoiler Alert!

I will be adding to this guide

Card Printing tips

Simple Painting tips gathered from the forums

Any help or suggestions please toss them in!

Last edited by Rocktroll; January 18th, 2011 at 11:07 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions