Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 10th, 2021, 01:14 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Here's my write ups for Lúcio and D.Va! D.Va could probably have Nerf This! removed if her card would be too wordy and space out her MEKA power a bit by splitting it into two powers.

Lúcio
Spoiler Alert!

D.Va
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Skinderella; March 10th, 2021 at 01:33 PM.
Old March 10th, 2021, 03:45 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry for the double post but I really like this design, it really captures his design in-game! I'd be tempted to make him Large though. The guy is massive, and he has a passive that reduces knockback.

A mini idea for him could potentially be made out of a Warhammer Space Marine or a Stormcast Eternal. Expensive but it is an option. Alternately, seeing the Bionicle in the playtesting thread, you could potentially 3D print some of the characters. Enough models ready to print are around on the internet from what I've seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I’ve got a write-up for Reinhardt from a while back, just in case these ever start rolling:

Quote:
NAME = REINHARDT
SECRET IDENTITY = REINHARDT WILHELM

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRUSADER/DEFENDER/PROTECTOR
PERSONALITY = HONORABLE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5/6

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = ???

EARTH SHATTER
At the start of each round, place 1 orange Ultimate Marker on this card, to a maximum of 3. Before attacking, remove 3 Ultimate Markers from this card and choose 3 spaces in a straight line from Reinhardt. All non-flying enemy figures on or within 1 space of those 3 spaces receive 1 wound, and cannot move for the remainder of the round.

PROTECTIVE ENERGY SHIELD
When Reinhardt or a friendly figure adjacent to Reinhardt rolls defense dice against an opponent's non-adjacent attack, each shield rolled counts for one additional block.

PINNING CHARGE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
Move Reinhardt through all figures up to 4 spaces in a straight line. After moving, place the first figure Reinhardt moved through on any empty space within 1 space of Reinhardt. Roll 4 attack dice for each enemy figure Reinhardt moved through during this special attack, adding 2 automatic skulls to whatever is rolled against the placed figure if it is adjacent to a Destructible Object. A figure moved by this special attack never takes any leaving engagement attacks and can receive any falling damage that may apply.
Old March 10th, 2021, 04:47 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Pretty cool designs Skin! Here's the Lucio I thought up earlier today for comparison :

Spoiler Alert!

Looks like we landed on fairly similar designs on the important stuff. I'd love to get his wall skating in, but I couldn't think of a good way to implement it without cutting one of his other powers.
Old March 10th, 2021, 04:56 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

The Soundwave power should summon random Soundwave figures to you.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 10th, 2021, 05:14 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Overwatch x Transformers, coming to a C3G near you
Old March 10th, 2021, 05:16 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I always imagined D.VA as a VDO/Pilot combo, but that mini probably does drive her towards something closer to what you have. Lucio feels very text-heavy at first glance, but I like what's going on there in general.

I don't know if I commented on Reinhardt when he was posted in-sanctum, but I dig him. It would be nice to figure out a consistent aesthetic for Ultimates, but I can also buy each character having a slightly different take on when their's triggers.
Old March 10th, 2021, 05:20 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Speaking personally, I wouldn't want an 'ultimate meter' for Ashe since I just turned hers into a leadership power (which is a thing she does in storylines and such)

My Etsy Store
Old March 10th, 2021, 05:26 PM

I was digging how you had Ashe and Bob set up Soundwarp. I don't think every character would need the same skeleton for the ultimate if there's a better way for it to be implemented.
Old March 10th, 2021, 06:41 PM

I think ultimates could be a case by case basis. A lot of characters outside of the game (the devs have confirmed in-game isn't super canon anyway) use their ultimates frequently or sometimes never. I can see Widowmaker having her's as a normal ability, and Orisa's as a DO she just places. Bastion, Mercy and Lucio might not even have them because their other abilities are more iconic.

Re-watching D.Va's animated short there is potential to drop her ultimate in place of a Micro Missile special attack if the card gets too text heavy. In the short it's used entirely differently, and might not be something as fitting for a defender style character when taken out of in-game context. The constant recalling of MEKAs might make her near unkillable in Heroscape too. Although her ultimate is also very iconic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
Pretty cool designs Skin! Here's the Lucio I thought up earlier today for comparison :

Spoiler Alert!

Looks like we landed on fairly similar designs on the important stuff. I'd love to get his wall skating in, but I couldn't think of a good way to implement it without cutting one of his other powers.
Thank you! I like what you did with Sound Barrier, that has a lot of potential for some crazy plays. The more compact songs is good as well, takes up far less space on the card. Good to see we're on similar wave lengths with his design!

Wall skating would be finicky but I feel like there is a card already that does something similar? As much as I like it, Sound Barrier makes the most sense to be dropped here for Wall Skating, the songs and Soundwave are probably his most notable abilities. Would definitely like to see Wall Skating if it's viable. Maybe Stealth Flying/Leap when adjacent to elevations or DOs with a height of 6 or higher?
Old March 11th, 2021, 12:06 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Since we're posting Overwatch designs:

NAME = ANA (she also goes by Shrike and Bastet at different points)
SECRET IDENTITY = ANA AMARI

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OPERATIVE (Maybe? Feels suitably 'military adjacent', she's kinda a Vigilante I guess if we wanted to go that way)
PERSONALITY = ??? (I'm not good with those)

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = YES

BIOTIC ORDNANCE

Anytime Ana would inflict 1 or more wounds on a friendly Unique Hero, you may instead remove a Wound Marker from that Hero's card.

SNIPER RIFLE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 10. Attack 1.
Ana cannot attack with this special attack if she moved this turn. When Ana attacks a figure that is not a destructible object with this special attack, that figure cannot roll defense dice.

GRENADE TOSS
Instead of attacking with Ana, you may choose 1 space within 4 spaces of her. Roll the 20-sided die once for each figure on or within 1 space of that space. On a 13 or higher, that figure receives 1 wound.

NANO BOOST
At the start of each round, place 1 orange Ultimate Marker on this card, to a maximum of 3, then you may remove 3 Ultimate Markers from this card to choose a Unique Hero within 4 clear sight spaces of Ana. For this round, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled when that Hero attacks with a normal attack, and add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled when that Hero defends against a normal attack.

Notes

I didn't try to capture any of the extra effects attached to her healing/wounding (as that would be waay to complicated) or adapt her tranq dart thing as that would have been tricky to do and it didn't really flow with the rest of the 'hurt or heal' thing the other powers have going on anyway.

My Etsy Store
Old March 11th, 2021, 05:30 PM

bishop2003 is surprisingly tart

Love all the designs. Really hoping for the approvals of Avatar and Overwatch into the C3G. Anyway, This is my take on Mercy and Reaper.
Tell me what you guys think.

NAME = MERCY
SECRET IDENTITY=Angela Ziegler

SPECIES = ANGEL
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PROTECTOR
PERSONALITY = MERCIFUL
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 2
DEFENCE = 4

GUARDIAN ANGEL
After Mercy or any small or medium figure you control within 3 clear sight spaces of Mercy rolls defense dice against a normal attack, you may immediately fly up to 6 spaces with Mercy. If Mercy passes over a friendly small or medium figure, after moving Mercy you may place that figure on any empty space adjacent to Mercy. A friendly figure moved by Guardian Angel will not take any leaving engagement attacks. Mercy may not move more than one friendly figure when using Guardian Angel.

Caduceus Staff
Start the game with 3 Attack Markers on this card. Instead of attacking, you may choose a friendly Unique Hero adjacent to Mercy. You may either: remove a Wound Marker from that figure's Army Card or place an Attack Marker from this card onto the chosen figure's card. A figure other than Mercy with an Attack Marker on its card rolls one additional attack die for each Attack Marker on its card.

RESURRECT 17
Anytime a friendly figure adjacent to Mercy would be destroyed, before removing that figure, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 17 or higher, that figure is not destroyed and, if it would have been destroyed by receiving wounds, ignore those wounds.

Stealth Flying
When counting spaces for Mercy's movement, ignore elevations. Mercy may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When Mercy starts to fly, if she is engaged she will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

NAME = REAPER
SECRET IDENTITY= GABRIEL REYES

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MERCENARY
PERSONALITY = RUTHLESS
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 7
ATTACK = 4
DEFENCE = 4

Shadow Step
Start the game with 3 shadow tiles on this card. Before moving Reaper, you may choose an empty land space within 10 spaces of Reaper and place a shadow tile from his Army Card onto the space if the shadow tile fits normally onto that space. Instead of moving normally with Reaper, you may place him on any shadow space within 10 spaces.

INTANGIBILITY
Reaper can move through all figures and obstacles such as ruins, and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Reaper cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or for any opponents' special powers that require clear sight.

DEATH BLOSSOM
Instead of attacking, you may roll the 20-sided die for all figures within 2 spaces of Reaper, one at a time. If you roll 16 or higher, that figure receives 3 wounds. This special power can only be used once per game.

Hellfire Shotguns SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by this special attack. Reaper only needs a clear sight shot at the chosen figure. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Reaper cannot be affected by his own Hellfire Shotguns Special Attack. When Reaper attacks with this special attack, he may attack one additional time. If Reaper destroys at least one figure with this Special Attack, you may remove a wound marker from this Army Card.
Old March 11th, 2021, 06:16 PM

I like the Ana Soundwarp, pretty sleek implementation that hits the high points of her design. On Biotic Ordnance, can I opt to not roll defense die if I attack my own figure?

Mercy - I dig it! Caduceus Staff would probably want to limit the Attack Marker to one per figure, just so Wolverine isn't running around in the late game with 7 attack. Guardian Angel is a perfect power on her. I don't really play OW anymore, but her species would be human right?

Reaper - Fun design. I'd probably drop his range to 4 or 5, and change his Hellfire Shotguns special attack into a normal attack boost, so maybe something like :

Quote:
HELLFIRE SHOTGUNS
When attacking a non-adjacent figure with Reaper's normal attack, you may choose for the attack to affect all figures adjacent to the defending figure except Reaper. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. If Reaper destroys a figure with his normal attack, you may remove a wound marker from this Army Card.
But that's just my preference. Both characters would probably need some trimming because of text length, but I like what you've got.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy