Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old September 1st, 2014, 05:54 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
White Knight's Custom 3D Printed Terrain

WHITE KNIGHT'S 3D PRINTED TERRAIN

I got a 3D printer and started making some homemade terrain for Heroscape.

NOTE: I've deleted my custom files because there are much better models for everything available for free online now.

Last edited by White Knight; December 19th, 2022 at 08:33 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2014, 07:01 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: White Knight's Custom 3D Printed Terrain

Very cool
Old September 2nd, 2014, 08:28 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Super cool ! What di you use to get the 3d models ?
Old September 2nd, 2014, 09:23 AM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

I was asking myself the same question
Old September 2nd, 2014, 06:44 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
Super cool ! What did you use to get the 3d models ?
Heroscape tiles: Made them myself in CREO (Pro Engineer)
Simple tree trunks: Made them myself in CREO
Tree Branches: Made them in CREO
Lamp Posts: Made them in CREO

Fancy tree trunks: Downloaded a 123D catch tree from Autodesk.com and cut off the branches
Palm Trees: Downloaded a palm tree from the internet and cut off the leaves in Blender (used only the trunk of the tree).
RttFF trees: Converted the Virtualscape files to .stl files
Old September 2nd, 2014, 11:09 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What kind of 3D-printer do you have?

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old September 2nd, 2014, 11:30 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Wow WK, those look great.
Old September 2nd, 2014, 11:55 PM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
What kind of 3D-printer do you have? - cwidje
Vellaman K8200
Source Link

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line."
Old September 3rd, 2014, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1shark View Post
Quote:
What kind of 3D-printer do you have? - cwidje
Vellaman K8200
Source Link
Exactly.

Note: The K8200 uses only a single filament, so any support structure is made out of the same material. That makes it hard sometimes to remove the support structure. So I've been trying to build models without support structure, or building my own support structure into the models to make it easy to remove.

Higher end printers use a water-soluble support structure that you dissolve away after the build.

Note 2: PLA is VERY easy to weld together. I used epoxy on some pieces, but on others I used a soldering iron-type tool to melt the pieces together. Attaching swords and other small items (or attaching lamp posts to their bases) is easy with the hot tool. Superglue didn't seem to work as well, but I only tried it once.
Old September 3rd, 2014, 07:44 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool. Looking forward to seeing what else you can do and eagerly awaiting my own 3D printer.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 3rd, 2014, 09:48 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice @White Knight . How well does Any chance you can post your .stl files? I have been wanting to print some stuff, but I have not had time to create any models.
Old September 3rd, 2014, 04:25 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I highly recommend an Afinia 3D printer, if support material is an issue

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles