Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 5th, 2014, 02:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Post

I read the theme as he Negotiated a deal, but then since he's Corrupt, he kind of "cheated" on the deal and twisted it further to his advantage.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 5th, 2014, 02:47 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Honesty, I think 'Corruption' just needs a little more specific name. Like 'Political Corruption' or something. Makes it clear that it's not like Demonic Corruption or Lovecraftian Corruption or Data Corruption or anything else. Corruption can have a lot of different meanings associated with it, being politically/morally corrupt isn't the only one that makes sense within the context of a Superhero game (especially since this guy appears to be a living smily face thing )

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 5th, 2014, 03:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Good thinking Soundwarp.
Dysole: I only have one comic with BS and I guess he only appears in a handful of other comics(one displaying god-like powers in a dream-like realm) but from what I can gather he manipulates everyone he associates with to his own ends. He rarely gets his own hands dirty, though he did backhand one of his thugs through an upper story window for being foolish.
And now another DC hero.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 5th, 2014, 03:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

NAME = CLASH
SECRET IDENTITY = JOE McLASH
SPECIES = HUMAN (MUTATE)
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DICTATOR
PERSONALITY = CALLOUS, RUTHLESS, EGOCENTRIC

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

ARCHON MACHINE
Start the game with three white(?) Archon Markers on this card. Add one to Clash's Attack and Defense Values for each Archon Marker on this card. At the end of each round and after taking a turn with Clash, if there is at least one Archon Marker on this card, remove one wound marker and one Archon Marker from this card. Before taking a turn with Clash, if there are no Archon Markers on this card, Clash may not use any other special power and if he ends his turn in your startzone, place three Archon Markers on this card.

FORCE WAVES
After moving and before attacking you may choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces and either roll one unblockable attack die against that figure or place that figure in any space adjacent to its current location. Figures moved by Force Waves will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH

Joe McLash is not a nice man. He's ruthless, egocentric...and he's stumbled onto a mysterious source of superhuman power which he attempts to use for world domination. That's when the world comes to know him as CLASH!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 5th, 2014, 03:58 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Clash looks cool. Fairly straightforward design, fun powers. I like how he has some combat prowess, but you don't want to move him too far from the start zone; clearly not the type of guy to lead from the front!
Old September 5th, 2014, 04:25 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

NAME = DOORMAN
SECRET IDENTITY = DeMarr Davis
SPECIES = Mutant
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Herald
PERSONALITY = Cynical

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

INTANGIBILITY
Doorman can move through all figures and obstacles such as ruins, and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Doorman cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or for any opponents' special powers that require clear sight.

DARKFORCE DOORWAY
If Doorman is adjacent to a destructible object, friendly figures that start their movement adjacent to Doorman may move through that destructible object.

FLYING

----------------
One of Marvel's lesser-known heroes, Doorman is a member of the Great Lakes Avengers/X-Men/Champions. His powers include intangibility, and being able to press himself up against things so that his teammates can walk through them. Improbably, he ends up serving as the Angel of Death for the cosmic entity Oblivion; hence the class of Herald. I saw that somehow he ended up with a Clix, and I couldn't resist pitching a design.

There have been a couple GLA miniseries, which I highly recommend to anyone. They're a lot of fun.
Old September 5th, 2014, 07:14 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, I think I'd want to see a Wonder Woman 2.0 before a Doorman 2.0

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 5th, 2014, 09:48 PM
Symbiotic

I didn't realize you guys were hiding a v1.0 from me! Good to know top men are on it.
Old September 5th, 2014, 11:06 PM

Heh. We finished it in 2012, so I'm not surprised you didn't know. It's just been looking for its home.

Old September 6th, 2014, 12:34 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

You should have a release of figures that don't fit anywhere. Call it Rampage of Randomness.
Old September 6th, 2014, 01:26 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I actually have some plans for the GLA in general - hopefully I can get to them sooner or later. Should be a fun faction.

A Big Bertha or Dinah Soar being designed would definitely help speed that process up, though...!
Old September 6th, 2014, 07:04 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

I like the idea of a Mr. Immortal, can't wait.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy