Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old October 4th, 2022, 12:04 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

It seems for the most part that the brittle terrain is the RotV set. The sets afterwards seem more sturdy.
Old October 4th, 2022, 12:29 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod View Post
No, you're not. At this point, it's highly unlikely to get funded, barring some major changes in either interest or the campaign itself (and I don't think I've ever seen Hasbro change a campaign in the middle).
Interesting. It seems to me that we are steadily moving towards funding within the first few weeks.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 4th, 2022, 12:33 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Paging Chameleon! Is Chameleon in the house? We need Chameleon to buy 42 sets and store them in a huge stack in his basement.
Old October 4th, 2022, 12:38 AM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Quote:
Paging Chameleon! Is Chameleon in the house? We need Chameleon to buy 42 sets and store them in a huge stack in his basement.
Lol what, who is chameleon?
Old October 4th, 2022, 01:33 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Quote:
OMG that’s it! That’s the energy we need!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old October 4th, 2022, 03:47 AM

foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby!

So I’ve got a question. What happens after all of this if the funding works?

If it fails we just go back to status quo, but if this succeeds what actually happens? Are there any plans? Is it a one time thing? We’ll we get more? Can we expect stuff in stores or is this the only chance people have at getting this particular wave of scape within the foreseeable future?

I haven’t committed any money yet, and I want to know if this an investment for the future of scape as a whole or just for me. 250 is a sizable chunk of money. I can likely make that appear, but I know many who can’t. I would feel much safer purchasing if I had an idea on whether my purchase buys a chance for other people to enter the game. I know a few people who just need an army or two because I have enough terrain for my whole group, and they just need something a little more specific to their needs.

I might end up going for it regardless. Heroscape is special to me. I just want to know if I should be evaluating this on my own personal tastes, or if I need to consider future content.

Anyway, I’m trying not to be a downer. Everyone seems so excited and regardless I do hope everything gets funded. I’ve been hesitant to post here because it seems like people are really enjoying the idea of new scape, and I didn’t want to bring the mood down. I just think that for myself and others like me who are on the edge that this kind of information would be good to know.

Have a good day everyone.
Old October 4th, 2022, 03:50 AM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by foofoofun View Post
So I’ve got a question. What happens after all of this if the funding works?

If it fails we just go back to status quo, but if this succeeds what actually happens? Are there any plans? Is it a one time thing? We’ll we get more? Can we expect stuff in stores or is this the only chance people have at getting this particular wave of scape within the foreseeable future?

I haven’t committed any money yet, and I want to know if this an investment for the future of scape as a whole or just for me. 250 is a sizable chunk of money. I can likely make that appear, but I know many who can’t. I would feel much safer purchasing if I had an idea on whether my purchase buys a chance for other people to enter the game. I know a few people who just need an army or two because I have enough terrain for my whole group, and they just need something a little more specific to their needs.

I might end up going for it regardless. Heroscape is special to me. I just want to know if I should be evaluating this on my own personal tastes, or if I need to consider future content.

Anyway, I’m trying not to be a downer. Everyone seems so excited and regardless I do hope everything gets funded. I’ve been hesitant to post here because it seems like people are really enjoying the idea of new scape, and I didn’t want to bring the mood down. I just think that for myself and others like me who are on the edge that this kind of information would be good to know.

Have a good day everyone.
They've shown they want to do future expansions, have have already shared designs for future figures; one is a grut riding a wholly mammoth and the other is penguins with guns
Old October 4th, 2022, 03:53 AM

Old October 4th, 2022, 04:54 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

There are a bunch of designs in the hopper behind this leg of the project.
Old October 4th, 2022, 05:42 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Has anyone posted how many common squads are in the base set? Could be a good reason to buy multiple.
Old October 4th, 2022, 05:50 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

This is my quest, to follow that star,
No matter how hopeless, no matter how far
--The Impossible Dream, Man of La Mancha

Hasbro has dealt us a weird hand. There's no denying that. We may never know why. But for all the people who just don't have the basic money, or who live outside the USA and can't pay the shipping, we must try so that some day they may perhaps join us in a more nuanced deal.

The task is before us. The time is now. Do what you can.
Old October 4th, 2022, 05:58 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
Has anyone posted how many common squads are in the base set? Could be a good reason to buy multiple.
Everything is Unique, even the squads. You only need one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion