Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

View Poll Results: Who should join the C3V next as a Public Access Member?
capsocrates 0 0%
Clancampbell 12 30.77%
dafe31 1 2.56%
Lefton4ya 5 12.82%
MegaSilver 5 12.82%
personwholives 0 0%
Ryougabot 2 5.13%
Tmac2200 1 2.56%
TnT2 1 2.56%
Typhon2222 12 30.77%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 5th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Access Voting Poll: Jan-Feb

Boring, mac, boring?! You haven't seen the way we vote in the Sanctum. Whoever garners the most severed fingers wins!

(Typhon, if you want to bow out, you may, but I don't see any reason not to let the process work and have a run-off vote. Your call. Let me know if you're serious.)
Old January 5th, 2012, 01:29 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Boring, mac, boring?! You haven't seen the way we vote in the Sanctum. Whoever garners the most severed fingers wins!

(Typhon, if you want to bow out, you may, but I don't see any reason not to let the process work and have a run-off vote. Your call. Let me know if you're serious.)
i have 10 but nown oi am habingj ttrpouble typ[ingh (i hope mm,y o\wn finhgers cpoiunt)
Old January 5th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

---

In other news, the Poll is active in the Sanctum and I can report that...

Spoiler Alert!

is winning!
Old January 5th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post

---

In other news, the Poll is active in the Sanctum and I can report that...

Spoiler Alert!

is winning!

I would have never guessed!

You guys are hilarious!

Old January 5th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Adrian Monk

Hey, it's not a tie again, at least.*

Last edited by 1Mmirg; January 5th, 2012 at 02:40 PM. Reason: * so far... ;)
Old January 5th, 2012, 03:18 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I voted at the last second intentionally just to tie them up.
Old January 5th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

I wish secret voting were possible on the forums so that people wouldn't hold their vote to play kingmaker (or to just screw with the process for the sake of it).
Old January 5th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Adrian Monk

Ninja'd!

Well, lefton4ya, thanks for giving us a chance to try out the severed fingers tiebreaker--much appreciated!

Last edited by 1Mmirg; January 5th, 2012 at 03:29 PM. Reason: I too wish the results could stay secret, at least until the poll closes. But, not a big deal.
Old January 5th, 2012, 03:32 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
I wish secret voting were possible on the forums so that people wouldn't hold their vote to play kingmaker...
Ballots PM'd to a vote counter? Then you have to worry about a sort of voter fatigue, I guess, and you'd need a trustworthy vote counter (but I think there's a few of those around).
Old January 5th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
I wish secret voting were possible on the forums so that people wouldn't hold their vote to play kingmaker...
Ballots PM'd to a vote counter? Then you have to worry about a sort of voter fatigue, I guess, and you'd need a trustworthy vote counter (but I think there's a few of those around).
I don't think it's a big enough issue to start inventing new stuff for. It is what it is, and it works OK.

For what it's worth, I think that when faced with a poll you should (usually) vote before looking at the current tallies and posts in the thread. If everyone did this as a matter of course, we'd be fine. No way to enforce it, but it'd be nice if this were the habitual approach.
Old January 6th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm honored to have tied in the public voting, and whichever way the private voting goes, I'll remain so.

Thanks to anyone who voted for me, and thanks to the C3V guys for nominating me.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old January 7th, 2012, 08:03 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Gents, many apologies, but something came up last night that will keep me busier than expected for the next few months. So please allow me to withdraw from the tie-breaker. Clancampbell will do a fantastic job; and I'll just hope that there might be future opportunities.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs