Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 15th, 2020, 02:08 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Jamie Madrox (Public Testing)

Yeah, Sage still basically has 3 powers where I’d probably be willing to pay close to her point cost just to get any one of them. But at least she’s significantly toned down from what she was.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 15th, 2020, 12:46 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
My last note on the "all OMs on Investigators/Bruisers" requirement is that I do think the language in X-Factor Accompaniment gets pretty clunky at that point, so we might need to simplify the "within 6 spaces" bit.

How would we feel about a couple more games with this version of XFA?

Quote:
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Unique Hero you control that is a Bruiser or Investigator and taking a turn with that Hero, you may move and attack with one Multiple Man figure you control, or up to two Multiple Man figures you control if all of your Order Markers are on Bruiser or Investigator cards. All Multiple Man figures must be within 6 clear sight spaces of that Hero before moving. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
So keeping us on-track, do we feel okay about trying this version?

For reasons noted, it doesn't completely shut out Sage (as that is basically impossible), but it prevents you from using her OM rearrangement to bounce OMs to Bruisers/Investigators, if you want to get the bonding with 2 Multiple Men. You have to commit your OMs at the start of the round in order to use that.
Old March 15th, 2020, 12:58 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Sounds solid to me. I’ll probably re-run the Thunderbolts game as a direct comparison point, then try something Sage-less to see how that feels?
Old March 15th, 2020, 01:11 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'm down to see it tried.
Old March 15th, 2020, 02:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

What if the requirement wasn't all OM's on Investigators and Bruisers, but all figures in your (current on the board in play) army were all Investigators and Bruisers? Then if you draft them with Sage (or really anyone else) those non-Investigators and Bruisers need to get KO'ed before the bonding doubles.
Old March 15th, 2020, 03:01 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice YK.
Old March 15th, 2020, 03:24 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I slightly prefer the OM option rather than the in play suggestion. Seems like too much of a hard no rather than a discouragement.
Old March 15th, 2020, 03:41 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’d have to agree with Karat. I think you should be able to throw them into a large X-smorgasbord and still have the chance to access their full potential. I think that is one chink in the armor of the way we do the GotG, who in a post-MCU world are teaming up with the Avengers every Tuesday.
Old March 15th, 2020, 04:06 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I think it'd be a pretty huge bummer to lock him down that much. If we're at the point where doing anything for Mutants means having to lock down armies to that extent, maybe Sage just needs a second round of re-eval.

Still open to trying the MrNobody suggestion, but having to Star-Lord it would make this a failed design in my eyes.
Old March 15th, 2020, 04:16 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I agree the problem seems to be with Sage here and will probably always be with Sage and future Mutants.
Old March 15th, 2020, 04:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Pretty easy to draft Star-Lord with Cap, add in Drax & Thor, Vision & Rocket for a team up game.

As for this card, I'm struggling to see how the all OM's on Investigators/Bruisers as really changing much of anything at all. You're still going to be getting 2 attacks of 4 bonded to 1 attack of 4+, all the time after R1. That's squad scape on steroids since attacking them just results in more copies being made already in position to attack. I'd rather see you test something that will have a clear game impact. Two other suggestions were Maddox Prime gets double turn bonding, while other Investigators/Bruisers just get single bonding or bonded clones need to be within 6 clear sight spaces of Maddox Prime. Trying one of those (or a 3rd new option) seems like a better use of resources.
Old March 15th, 2020, 04:22 PM
Symbiotic

Perfect passive OM management is a big thing to take away from the build and I'm not following why you're writing that off as a non-factor.

Like, we can try a different direction if that's what people are feeling, but having to give up Sage's OM stuff for the double dupe turn is significant, I promise.

Last edited by Ronin; March 15th, 2020 at 04:38 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library