Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 29th, 2017, 02:15 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Kingpin (II)

The Book of Kingpin (II)

C3G MARVEL PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 16
RULING THE RABBLE

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Universe set.
Its model numbers and name are #067-069 / Kingpin.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Infinity Challenge set.
Its model numbers and name are #043-045 / Kingpin.
Its model numbers and name are #163 / Wilson Fisk.

Character Bio - Fisk's criminal empire has fallen many times, but he inevitably rises to reclaim it. Working from the shadows, he may be be seldom seen, but his influence is always felt. The ranks of the criminal underworld know, and many a 'Hero' has learned, everyone has a weakness and everyone must eventually pay homage to the once and future Kingpin of Crime.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Kingpin may change one Crime Fighter, Lawman, or Vigilante Hero into a Criminal, removing any synergies gained by their original class and granting them these Criminal Synergies. Current Crime Fighter, Lawman, and Vigilante Heroes.
  • Kingpin may raise the move, attack, and defense of Assassins, Criminals and Theives with his Kingpin of Crime special power. Current Assassins, Criminals and Thieves.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • As a Human, Kingpin interacts differently with these special powers.
  • As a Manipulative figure, when Kingpin attacks Jewel, she rolls one fewer defense die, due to her Psychological Vulnerability special power.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 08:21 PM. Reason: png
Old October 29th, 2017, 02:16 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Kingpin (II) (Opening Phase)

NAME = KINGPIN
SECRET IDENTITY = WILSON FISK

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME LORD
PERSONALITY = MANIPULATIVE
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 230

CRIMINAL FRAME-UP
At the start of the game, you may choose one Unique Hero that is a Crime Fighter, Lawman or Vigilante. For this game the chosen figure's class is Criminal instead of what is listed on its card.

KINGPIN OF CRIME
If at least one of your Order Markers for a round is placed on this card, and:
• All of your other Order Markers are placed on Assassin cards you control, then all Assassins you control add 1 to their Attack numbers for the rest of the round;
• All of your other Order Markers are placed on Criminal cards you control, then all Criminals you control add 1 to their Defense numbers for the rest of the round;
• All of your other Order Markers are placed on Thief cards you control, then all Thieves you control add 2 to their Move numbers for the rest of the round;
• You have one Order Marker each on an Assassin card you control, a Criminal card you control, and a Thief card you control, then all Assassins, Thieves and Criminals you control add 1 to their Move, Attack and Defense numbers for the rest of the round.

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; January 24th, 2018 at 08:34 PM.
Old October 29th, 2017, 02:16 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Comic
Spoiler Alert!

Background
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; January 26th, 2018 at 02:14 AM.
Old October 29th, 2017, 02:18 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Ok, this thread is up, hopefully everything looks right, I'll add some synergy lists to this post later as this Kingpin has his fingers in many pies.

-EDIT-

Interesting synergies and the like:

Criminal Frame-Up
Spoiler Alert!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; November 1st, 2017 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Part 1 of synergy list added
Old October 29th, 2017, 02:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Ok, this thread is up, hopefully everything looks right, I'll add some synergy lists to this post later as this Kingpin has his fingers in many pies.
One step I might not have mentioned...send a PM to all the heroes with a link to the thread.

Everything else looks good.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 29th, 2017, 02:29 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
One step I might not have mentioned...send a PM to all the heroes with a link to the thread.

Everything else looks good.
Cool, Wilco

My Etsy Store
Old October 29th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'm a fan of this one. Pretty polished design.

I had some (purely thematic) misgivings about the lack of conditions or downsides to Criminal Frame-Up, but I've come around on that point. Not out of character for him to have that kind of leverage, and we are talking about a guy who's gone under the name 'Brainwasher'.

I could see him at 5 Attack, but he doesn't totally need it.
Old October 29th, 2017, 05:44 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

I like it. Immediately makes me think of teams I want to put him in.
Old October 29th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I liked it when it was a draft, and I still like it now.
Old October 30th, 2017, 01:26 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Second power has an extra 'if' in it, otherwise looking good. The bonus for one OM on each tempts me to try and bring a mixed army, but I could also see myself just running an all criminal or all assassin team with him.

Any OM rearrangement powers we need to make a FAQ for? Say Riddler or Ozy is in your opponents team, can they knock out the bonus or is the bonus locked in at the start of the round when OM's are first placed? If it is 'locked in' then can you have an OM re-arranger in your own army and keep the bonuses going after you move an OM from Kingpin to ?
Old October 30th, 2017, 06:17 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post

I had some (purely thematic) misgivings about the lack of conditions or downsides to Criminal Frame-Up, but I've come around on that point. Not out of character for him to have that kind of leverage, and we are talking about a guy who's gone under the name 'Brainwasher'.
I am open to having a way to clear a Hero's name if that's the desired path, my personal custom this is based on does so by Kingpin either being destroyed or mindshackled, I didn't include a method in this draft mostly to keep the card a bit more streamlined. As you say though, a lasting influence isn't really a massive theme break for Kingpin.

Quote:
I'm pretty flexible with the stats, as they're mostly irrelevant. I think there is some merit to keeping him at 4 though, as it helps him not overshadow Kingpin I too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Second power has an extra 'if' in it, otherwise looking good.
Thanks, fixed.

Quote:
Any OM rearrangement powers we need to make a FAQ for? Say Riddler or Ozy is in your opponents team, can they knock out the bonus or is the bonus locked in at the start of the round when OM's are first placed? If it is 'locked in' then can you have an OM re-arranger in your own army and keep the bonuses going after you move an OM from Kingpin to ?
The power is based off of Spartacus's, which is locked in at the start of the round in classic scape and stays around for the round no matter what happens to Sparty. I don't think there is anything in C3G that contradicts that ruling for Kingpin. So Riddler and such can't deactivate the bonuses, but Oracle/Captain Marvel/Whatever could let you rearrange your OMs without losing the bonus. I don't there is anyone that can rearrange your OMs in a way efficient enough to be a problem though, even old school Sage and Rodgers wouldn't have worked.

My Etsy Store
Old October 30th, 2017, 06:27 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post

I am open to having a way to clear a Hero's name if that's the desired path, my personal custom this is based on does so by Kingpin either being destroyed or mindshackled, I didn't include a method in this draft mostly to keep the card a bit more streamlined. As you say though, a lasting influence isn't really a massive theme break for Kingpin.

Quote:
I'm pretty flexible with the stats, as they're mostly irrelevant. I think there is some merit to keeping him at 4 though, as it helps him not overshadow Kingpin I too much.
Not sure if clearing his name mechanic is really needed but I have a very open mind to it and would listen to the reasons it would be necessary.

Also I think you may be right and leaving him at 4 attack makes sense.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library