Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 31st, 2019, 08:53 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Similar to what I have for Hershey's Armor Piercing Round. Nice.
Old March 31st, 2019, 08:54 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Has anybody done James Bond?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 31st, 2019, 10:18 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
That's an interesting effect with Gatling Gun where you choose the straight lines but only the guy in front gets hit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Similar to what I have for Hershey's Armor Piercing Round. Nice.
Thanks! I wanted something very cumbersome, but devastating if set up right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Has anybody done James Bond?
Not in here at least. I’d like to see him, I just wouldn’t know the right direction to go with.
Old April 10th, 2019, 11:18 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Here's somebody I haven't seen a design for yet. This is a fairly simplistic design, but I think it covers the theme well. Doomguy is an angry unstoppable force that makes demons fear him.

Doomguy

Human
Unique Hero
Slayer
Fearless
Medium 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

170 points

RIP AND TEAR
Doomguy rolls one additional die when attacking or defending against Demon or Undead figures. After Doomguy destroys an adjacent figure with his normal attack, he may attack again with a normal attack.

BFG SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 6.
Choose a figure to attack. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by this special attack. Doomguy only needs a clear sight shot at the chosen figure. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Doomguy can be affected by this special attack and can only use this special attack once per round.

SPEEDRUNNING
Doomguy is never attacked when leaving an engagement and adds 1 to his move number if he leaves engagement from an enemy figure on his move.

Version 1:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arch-vile; April 11th, 2019 at 09:05 PM.
Old April 11th, 2019, 01:53 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool design. I think it might make sense to up his defense by 1 and then maybe lower his life by 1.

Rocket Raccoon has a slightly different BFG SA.
Quote:
BFG SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 6.
Choose a figure to attack. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by this special attack. Rocket Raccoon only needs a clear sight shot at the chosen figure. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Rocket Raccoon can be affected by this special attack and can only use this special attack once per round.
Old April 11th, 2019, 01:56 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

You are huge! That means you have huge guts!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 11th, 2019, 10:01 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Speedrunning is just Disengage correct. Maybe add in an extra Movement point after leaving engagement.
Not thrilled to see another Undead slayer.
How about creating more Undead first?
Old April 11th, 2019, 05:55 PM
Just A Head

What about something like this for Rip and Tear? Might be too powerful but it feels really brutal to me.
Quote:
RIP AND TEAR
If Doomguy inflicts one or more wounds with an adjacent normal attack, you may choose an adjacent figure and roll the 20-sides die, subtracting the figure’s remaining life number from the roll. If you roll 16 or higher, destroy the chosen figure.
Old April 11th, 2019, 05:59 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'd be up for some Doom cards (never played it, but I know my brother did as a kid). Looks fun, though it'd probably be nice to see some of the demons from that setting too.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 11th, 2019, 09:01 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Thanks all, those are good suggestions. I like the idea to add an additional thing to Disengage. @MrNobody I saw Rocket's special attack but thought it would be lead to avoiding the enemy in gameplay if Doomguy had a once per round ranged attack. Ideally he should be in the middle of the action all the time! Rocket's BFG has a short enough range that it might still play the way I'd like, though. Hmm, you know you might have convinced me.

@Lazy Orang try the most recent Doom if you like FPS games. It's a lot of fun. And there is an board game with figures of Doomguy and the demons, so it's within the realm of possibility for sure.
Old April 12th, 2019, 03:49 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Thanks all, those are good suggestions. I like the idea to add an additional thing to Disengage. @MrNobody I saw Rocket's special attack but thought it would be lead to avoiding the enemy in gameplay if Doomguy had a once per round ranged attack. Ideally he should be in the middle of the action all the time! Rocket's BFG has a short enough range that it might still play the way I'd like, though. Hmm, you know you might have convinced me.

@Lazy Orang try the most recent Doom if you like FPS games. It's a lot of fun. And there is an board game with figures of Doomguy and the demons, so it's within the realm of possibility for sure.
I'm not into FPS games (never really played them - much more of an RTS and RPG person) but I'm up for expanding my horizons, so... you never know! I have heard good things about the newest Doom, so maybe worth trying if I can pick it up cheap?

That board game definitely interests me, though - I know my brother enjoyed those games before I was born, so it might nice to do something with them.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 12th, 2019, 08:30 AM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post

I'm not into FPS games (never really played them - much more of an RTS and RPG person) but I'm up for expanding my horizons, so... you never know! I have heard good things about the newest Doom, so maybe worth trying if I can pick it up cheap?

That board game definitely interests me, though - I know my brother enjoyed those games before I was born, so it might nice to do something with them.
If by any chance your like of RPGs extends to RogueLikes, I have a vague memory of there being an unofficial fanmade Doom RogueLike that was pretty well regarded by the RogueLike community.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy