Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 15th, 2021, 12:04 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Kris Hathaway (Final Editing)

Wording looks good. Only suggestion would be to drop “you must” from the first line of the first power. There’s a downside to not having markers and just saying place them already makes it not optional so those words seem extraneous.
Old January 15th, 2021, 12:08 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The original thought of keeping it there was so that she didn't run the risk of becoming a 100 point Joker attachment so that he can get guaranteed bombs to his initiative and get easy Reorganized Chaos every time.
Old January 15th, 2021, 12:09 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Without it the power doesn’t become optional. You’d need for it to say “you may” instead. I just think you must is often redundant text and not useful.
Old January 15th, 2021, 12:13 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Without it the power doesn’t become optional. You’d need for it to say “you may” instead. I just think you must is often redundant text and not useful.
Oh gotcha. I see what you're saying now, and I think we'd brought that up before and I just forgot to change it. Updating now.
Old January 16th, 2021, 07:36 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Brief wording refresh, no major changes or issues. Underdog Tactics wording is a little bit tortured, but I think it's both clear and in-line with what we already have.

RENEGADE COORDINATOR
At the start of the game, place a blue Renegade Marker on this card for each figure in your army with a different class, to a maximum of 5. If there is at least one Renegade Marker on this card, Psiots you control do not take leaving engagement attacks. If there are no Renegade Markers on this card or if Kris is destroyed, you must subtract 10 from your initiative for the rest of the game.

UNDERDOG TACTICS
After rolling combat die for a normal or special attack when attacking with a Psiot you control, you may remove a Renegade Marker from this card to reroll up to 2 dice.

RENEGADE RAMPAGE
Once per round, after revealing an Order Marker on a Psiot you control without the Rebellious personality and taking a turn with that figure, you may remove a Renegade Marker from this card. If you do, you may immediately attack with two different Psiots you control that do not share a class. You may not take additional turns with other figures you control.

Old:
Spoiler Alert!
Old January 16th, 2021, 07:58 PM
Book Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Brief wording refresh, no major changes or issues. Underdog Tactics wording is a little bit tortured, but I think it's both clear and in-line with what we already have.

RENEGADE COORDINATOR
At the start of the game, place a blue Renegade Marker on this card for each figure in your army with a different class, to a maximum of 5. If there is at least one Renegade Marker on this card, Psiots you control do not take leaving engagement attacks. If there are no Renegade Markers on this card or if Kris is destroyed, you must subtract 10 from your initiative for the rest of the game.

UNDERDOG TACTICS
After rolling combat die for a normal or special attack when attacking with a Psiot you control, you may remove a Renegade Marker from this card to reroll up to 2 dice.

RENEGADE RAMPAGE
Once per round, after revealing an Order Marker on a Psiot you control without the Rebellious personality and taking a turn with that figure, you may remove a Renegade Marker from this card. If you do, you may immediately attack with two different Psiots you control that do not share a class. You may not take additional turns with other figures you control.

Old:
Spoiler Alert!
What we have on Red Skull II leads me to disagree with your approach to Underdog tactics.

RS:

Quote:
NEW WORLD ORDER
When rolling combat dice for a normal attack, special attack, or defense roll for Red Skull or a Unique Hero you control within 5 clear sight spaces of Red Skull, for each revealed Order Marker on this card, you may re-roll 1 die, to a maximum of 2 dice.
So Underdog Tactics:

Quote:
UNDERDOG TACTICS
When rolling combat dice for a normal or special attack for a Unique Psiot Hero you control, you may remove a Renegade Marker from this card to reroll up to 2 dice.
Others make sense to me though, so updating with this wording. So I basically had it right off Red Skull originally, but this did let me catch that it probably should be Unique Psiot Hero in these places.
Old January 16th, 2021, 08:15 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think the difference there is that it's not exclusively an attack power - it's a general "combat dice" power, so it can't include the "attacking" language. Leo Fitz is my response:

TECH UPGRADE
Once per round when that Hero attacks an opponent's figure with a normal or special attack...you may re-roll all attack dice once

So really it should be something like:

UNDERDOG TACTICS
When a Unique Psiot Hero you control attacks with a normal or special attack, you may remove a Renegade Marker from this card to reroll up to 2 dice.

I think the "combat dice" thing in general is an overcomplication here, since they're not really "combat dice" so much as "attack dice."
Old January 16th, 2021, 08:18 PM
Book Wyrm

There's the spot I think! Yours that you had at first had, essentially "after rolling dice for an attack when attacking" so I started double checking it because that wording was weird. Definitely a better place to land on.
Old January 16th, 2021, 08:34 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Yeah, I wasn't quite sure what I was going for there. Including normal and special attacks is still kind of new, so it's not quite "reflexive" yet.
Old January 17th, 2021, 01:52 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

What should the markers look like here?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 17th, 2021, 11:35 AM
Book Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
What should the markers look like here?

That logo in the bottom is probably the cleanest and closest I can get on something separate and easy to pull out.

Like there's lots of side or weird angles or slightly off renditions that I'll throw in below:

Spoiler Alert!

Actually there's a couple of those that may well be better.
Old January 17th, 2021, 04:07 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Oh, something I was going to ask. Is the non-rebellious thing on the attack power just to prevent stacking with Pete Snack Wrap?

Like they’re on the same team aren’t they? Is there a thematic reason they wouldn’t work together?

Seems like if it’s just a pure mechanical thing we’re trying to avoid she could just say like ‘take a turn with up to two Psiots you control, during which they can only attack’ or something like that. That stops the stacking a lot more efficiently IMO.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library