Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 26th, 2021, 11:38 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spider-Girl (Anya) ~ Vote for testing!

Yea
Old July 27th, 2021, 07:56 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old July 27th, 2021, 06:37 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 28th, 2021, 01:15 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea
Old August 13th, 2021, 04:10 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spider-Girl (Anya) ~ Public testing

Looking real nice here! I'd like to keep her at 190 since that makes a nice even point block with UK, but it's not a huge deal. I don't think these tests warrant an increase quite yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella
Hey Pyre! Just finished the tests, really enjoyed her!

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Spider-Girl

Map: The Crypt
Units: Spider-Girl (190), Spider-Girl (May) (140), Anti-Venom (260), Doppelganger (250), Spider-Man (C3G) (250) (1090 points) Vs. Luke Cage (190), Wolverine (Laura) (280), Casey Jones (160), Ryu (150), Iron Man (250), Headpool (60) (1090 points)

Spoiler Alert!

Winners: Spider-Girl (Anya) with 2 wounds, Spider-Man with 4 wounds, Doppelganger with no wounds.

Map: The Crypt
Units: Spider-Girl (190), Scarlet Spider (190), Anti-Venom (260) Spider-Man (C3G) (250) (890 points) Vs. Judge Dredd (210), Judge Hershey (200), Judge Anderson (190), Brit-Cit Judge x4 (220), Aaron Cash (75) (895 points)

Spoiler Alert!

Winners: Scarlet Spider with no wounds.

Thoughts on the tested unit’s cost, balance, & draftability:
During my playtests Spider-Girl quickly and clearly showcased herself as a key piece in a Spider-folk army. The combination of Web Warriors Leadership and Spider-Agility makes her very mobile, very versatile, and aggressive. Being able to activate somewhat like a Sidekick is very useful, and it allows her to constantly apply her debuffs and sets up some nasty combos which can be very strong. I found Anti-Venom and Spider-Man (C3G) to be her best partners. With Anti-Venom he can patch her up easily, and can be a strong beat stick and tank. Spider-Man can safely pull a key figure away from allies and hit them with 5 attack on height and -3 defense debuff. I think she’s very strong and a centre piece in a spider army. The debuff helps a lot of the spiders’ lower attack stat.

I’d say she’s strong at 190. I could see her maybe getting a slight price increase, but the lack of defensive power that a lot of other spiders have keeps her in check. She quickly becomes a target because of this as evident in the second game. She usually has to commit herself to a fight because 2 move isn’t going far, but a lot of the spiders can make up for this. You have to be careful with her, but she’s very good at what she does. As mentioned earlier I wouldn’t be surprised at a slight price increase, but I think the power here is more coming from her teammates she's set up than her herself.

General thoughts on the tested unit:
Really looking forward to her releasing. Never really tried the spiders until now but them all together is a lot of fun and she brings them all together pretty well. The debuff is really appreciated since a lot of the spiders are 4 attack or less. It’s also quite unique, I don’t recall many or any units having a debuff aura centred on their target instead of themselves, and it got a lot of mileage in my games! Very fun and strong unit!
Old August 25th, 2021, 06:18 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Spider-Girl (Anya)

Army Test 1
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Spider-Girl(Anya)(190), Spider-Man(250), Darkseid(380), Oracle(110) (930)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Wolverine(270), Nova(210) (930)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Spider-Girl(Anya)(190), Spider-Man(250), Spider-Woman(250), Spider-Ham(150) (840)
vs.
Professor X(220), Gorgon(300), Phoenix(230), Angel(90) (840)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
She's useful and will have her place to be drafted. The stacking of defense reduction to setup Spider-Man is neat, but she's pretty easy to eliminate with 4 life and 5 defense with no specials keeping her alive. I think she's a bit overcosted as-is. The bonus turn is nice, as is the defense reduction as mentioned, but the additional attack requiring her to be adjacent, and the defense reduction requiring her to attack, you'll struggle to keep her alive when she's that close to the fray. I didn't use Captain Universe here, so I'm not sure if he's the go-to to protect her, but from my understanding if they engage her without engaging him, they could still attack her, so I'm not totally sure how full proof that is either. Regardless, I wouldn't mind seeing either a defense boost to 6, or a point drop to 160-170.

**I used Spider-Woman who's cost isn't finalized, but I'm confident enough in it that I wanted to try her. So keep that in mind, but she didn't interact with her at all, and they lost anyway.**
Old September 8th, 2021, 10:20 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

From Joshua Quinn
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaQuinn
Sorry it took so long to get done. I really liked her and think she is good. Looking forward to see her finish up.

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Spider-Woman (Anya Sofia Corazon)

Army Test
Map: Alkali Lake
Units: Teen Titans (Starfire, Raven, Cyborg, Kid Flash, Night Wing, Beast Boy (T-Rex, Bear, Cheetah) vs the Web Warriors Spider-Man, Agent Venom, Antivenom, Venom, Scarlet Spider

A battle between two teen teams had all the makings to be a big fight. Things looked good for the web warriors in the first round or two but quickly went downhill. The game started with everyone moving into place and the Web Warriors having the higher ground. Spider-Woman started off strong, jumping around the board and dealing damage as her team members peppered the Teen Titans. In round 1 and 2 Spider-Woman took out Kid Flash and did some damage to Beast boys different forms, raven and night wing. The Teen Titans quickly identified her as the lead and focused all of their attacks on her. Starfire knocked Spider-Woman out. Beast Boy then turned his attention on Antivenom and quickly destroyed the would be savior (Rd 5) before he could effectively heal his team. Starfire then set her eyes on Spider-Man who had webbed a couple heroes but couldn’t do any real damage and she took him out in Round 6. With both of their leaders gone it was only a matter of time before the group of unruly heroes fell apart. In Round 7 Starfire’s bolts proved to much for Agent Venom. Raven was healing her team and adding wounds to the web warriors and finally took out Venom in Round 8. Cyborg and Raven turned their attention to the remaining warrior and took down Scarlet Spider.

End of Game: Teen Titans Starfire 3 life left, Raven 4 life left, Cyborg 2 life left, Night Wing 2 life left, Beast Boy 2 life left

Army Test
Map: Alkali Lake
Units: Agent Venom, Antivenom, Venom, Spider-Man, 5th Precent Cops, Shield Sniper vs Yellow Jacket, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Black Knight, Cyborg, Antman, Skrull Warriors, Skrull Infiltrator, Punisher

In this game of Secret Invasion and Avengers vs the Web Warriors showed their strength early and were well coordinated. Lessons were learned after the failure of their last mission. Early on Hawkeye and Black Widow tried to take the top of the dam but were met with force by Venom and Spider-Woman. The back and forth combination of the two of them proved powerful. Spider-Womans double attack was in full force dealing damage to one, before attacking the other. While they fought on the dam, Agent Venom, Antivenom and the 5th precinct cops moved into position on the low side of the board looking to take on the Black Knight and his Ebony Sword. In round 3 Spider-woman proved who the better spider was by taking out Black Widow. Black Knight took out one of the 5th Precinct cops but was quickly dealt with by Anitvenom. In Round 4 Venom took out Hawkeye and Spider-Woman took out the Skrull Infiltrator. Agent Venom put his efforts on to the Skrull Warriors and took both out. In Round 5 Venom Cyborg began targeting Venom. Spider-Woman became a little over zealous after her defeat of Black Widow and Hawkeye and jumped into battle. She did some serious damage to Cyborg but was quickly overwhelmed and defeated by the combination of Cyborg’s strength and Yellow Jacket’s Rage and finally was defeated by Punisher. With Spider-Woman out of the picture the Web Warriors felt a leadership vacuum. In round 6 Punisher set his sights on Antivenom. Cyborg Looked to take down Venom. Agent Venom had other ideas for the Punisher and knocked him out in one blow. Yellow Jacket took down Venom with his massive attack. Yellow Jacket continued his onslaught and took out Antivenom in Round 7. Spiderman stopped Yellow Jackets frenzy and in Round 8 and the game ended in Round 9 Agent Venom took down Ant-man.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Spider-Woman is really amazing. The Web Swing synergy is really powerful and I love it because I have felt like Spider-Man needed better team synergy. I feel like her cost is a little low for such a strong synergy. Maybe 220. But she will be a part of future swing line teams.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
I like her. I think she could be really good. Reducing the defense die of the attacker for the remainder of the turn is big. Being able to take a turn before other Web Swingers is huge. It is a really good synergy. I wish there were some more web swingers she could partner with. Overall, fun character her attacking Spider-Agility 2 is also a really good power. I think I would keep her as is. Adding some more Web Swingers will be awesome for this. She might need a slight raise in point value but I am not great at the point balancing thing.
Old September 8th, 2021, 10:36 AM
...has moist legs

Skinderella game 1: win
Skinderella game 2: win
Arkham game 1: win
Arkham game 2: loss
JoshuaQuinn game 1: huge loss
JoshuaQuinn game 2: win

Both of the allies this that her cost could go up, and Ark thinks it should go down. Obviously I trust Ark more than the others, since her survivability really isn't that great. One more thing to note is that she has good soft synergy with UK, who boosts her stats, which none of these tests utilized.

Bottom line is that she doesn't do anything crazy, but she's solid, so I think I'll take Ark's advice and drop her to 170 given his experience over the others'.

I propose we move to Final Editing at 170
Old September 8th, 2021, 10:55 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Spider-Girl (Anya) ~ Vote for editing

yea
Old September 8th, 2021, 10:58 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old September 8th, 2021, 11:54 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea once the SP is updated
Old September 8th, 2021, 12:00 PM
...has moist legs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library