Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 3rd, 2009, 03:23 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: dok's maps - stairway to heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melwing17 View Post
I like the map- not so much digging the name, though. Seems a bit more like... Stairway to Platform.
Yeah, I have to credit ollie for the song-as-map-name concept. I was looking for some stairway-themed name, and really, it's the most obvious one.
Gimme Three Steps? Though it would be better if the song was called Gimme Three-and-a-Half Steps, I suppose.
Damn, you're good. I bet you're handy to have at a pub quiz during those match-lyrics-to-song-title questions.

Quote:
Nice looking map; I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

EDIT. Looking more closely at the picture, it seems like there are a few impossible battlements on the lowest level---they need hexes to attach to and I don't see them.
Ah, OK, I get it. Yeah, I'll go in and zap those tonight. Virtualscape isn't very good at correcting battlement placement.

Quote:
EDIT2. I can't download it for some reason---I couldn't do your version of Halfway Up The Downs either; I wonder what's up.
I'm stumped. I'd guess it was my version of distiller, but that can't be it since you were able to open one of my files when it was e-mailed to you. I must be doing something strange/different in my uploading, but I haven't a clue what it could be. Anyway, I'll e-mail you a copy after I fix it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios