Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 1st, 2021, 04:37 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp, le workshop public

Because (a single member of) the public demanded it:

NAME = ARMLESS TIGER MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = HERTZ (I've seen both Eric and Gustav listed as first names online, but couldn't find a primary source using either)

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SABOTEUR
PERSONALITY = OBSESSIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = VERY FEW

LEAPING KICK SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
Choose a non-adjacent figure within 3 clear sight spaces whose base is not higher or lower than 3 levels from the base of Armless Tiger Man. Before attacking, place Armless Tiger Man adjacent to the chosen figure. If the chosen figure is destroyed by this special attack, immediately place Armless Tiger Man on a space that was occupied by the chosen figure. When Armless Tiger Man is moved by this special attack, he will take any leaving engagement attacks.

MACHINE HATRED 1
When attacking a figure that is a Destructible Object, Android, or Cybertronian, add 1 to Armless Tiger Man's attack.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 1st, 2021, 04:40 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Welp, found my nomination.
Old April 1st, 2021, 06:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
SECRET IDENTITY = HERTZ (I've seen both Eric and Gustav listed as first names online, but couldn't find a primary source using either)
you sure it's not Donut

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 2nd, 2021, 09:07 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Armond.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 2nd, 2021, 09:13 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Love it! Can I suggest one more power?

Quote:
LITERALLY ARMLESS
Armless Tiger Man cannot carry Equipment glyphs or operate vehicles.
Kind of want another clause saying his stats can't be lowered, both to represent the fact that he has no arms to parry, and general tenacity. Since having no arms should obviously be just as much a bonus as a negative.
Old April 2nd, 2021, 10:20 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Actually in his first story Armless Tiger Man shows he can drive cars, throw throwing knives, pour wine, all sorts of stuff using his feet and teeth. And most bafflingly, dig holes under fences large enough to use using only his teeth.

So Armless Tiger Man driving a Gundam with his teeth while the infinity gauntlet is resting on his foot is totally a thing he could do

My Etsy Store
Old April 2nd, 2021, 10:23 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Infinity Anklet when?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 2nd, 2021, 10:29 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Das Infinity Boot
Old April 5th, 2021, 03:49 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

NAME = UNDERMINER
SECRET IDENTITY = JOHN RATZENBERGER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = GENIUS
PERSONALITY = EGOMANIACAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = YES

MECHANICAL MENACE
At the start of the game, you may choose a vehicle adjacent to Underminer and have him enter that vehicle. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Underminer, if he occupies a vehicle, you may take a turn with 1 Uncommon or Common Android Army Card you control. You may not take any additional turns.

NOTHING IS BENEATH ME!
Opponent's figures can never have height advantage on Underminer or any figure you control within 1 space of Underminer.

--

NAME = MOLE MACHINE

COVER = FULL
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON VEHICLE
OCCUPANCY = 4

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 9

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 0
DEFENSE = 8

POINTS = YES

SUBTERRANEAN MOVEMENT 6

This Mole Machine may only be moved by this special power and can never have its Move number increased. Instead of moving this Mole Machine normally, you may choose an empty land space within 6 spaces of this Mole Machine. Place this Mole Machine on the chosen space, then roll 1 unblockable attack die against each figure adjacent to it.

SUPER STRENGTH

NOTES
This is going off the game and comic version of Underminer where he's like a discount Doctor Doom with Mole Man's theme and a ton of robots. Not Incredibles 2 where he's just like a bank robber.

The first power is going for an old school villain vibe, the bad guy's in his big scary robot/tank/flying-Stalin-head/whatever commanding an army of robots, but you knock him out of his comfort zone and he's a wimp trying to run away. That kinda deal.

Second power is to give him some 'underground menace' feel. Why should height matter to him when the filthy surface-worlders have always had such luxury over him?

Mole Machine now has a cover type and a (currently unknown) point cost since those are things it really needs to have.

I also made some changes to the powers that are more negotiable:
-I restricted how far it can do it's drill move since unrestricted is a little nutty when you can actually start with it.
-I just have it pick a single space and you place it on that space and then trust people are smart enough to figure out the rest of it has to go on spaces it can fit in in a line from that space. The current wording of 'pick any number of spaces' is just kinda weird IMO. Part of the idea here is it's really more a move of 9 since you just have to make sure part of the Mole Machine ends on the chosen space, not have all of it within 6 spaces of where it started.
-I got rid of the stuff about dudes on top of it since like.. it seems like there's only room for one figure to fit on top of it anyway and I just didn't see a lot of point to it? So I'd just say it doesn't have spaces on top of it personally. But if someone wants to make a case for it, go ahead.
-I added the unblockables directly into the move power because eh why not? Makes it clearer that you could drill someone to death and then get to exit onto the space they were on, which I think you already could do, but this way felt cleaner than stacking after moving powers.
-All this is also with the aim of making Subterranean Movement something that could more easily be used on Giganto and stuff like that if needed. Since like, it already has the right name for the job.

My Etsy Store
Old April 5th, 2021, 04:15 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I dig it.
Old April 5th, 2021, 06:38 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sweet, I remember playing that game back in the day, it was pretty fun! Excited to see the Incredibles get a proper baddy.
And a draftable Mole Machine to boot!
Old April 5th, 2021, 10:18 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Neat. Weird that they made him a bank robber in the sequel when he's clearly a Mole Man riff.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy