Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 23rd, 2017, 09:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - C3G WAVE 26: WOMEN OF WONDER!!!

And obviously it wasn't planned that way or we would have made a bigger deal about it but it is neat that our first all female wave just happened to coordinate with our first female Sidekick being inducted.

There is also quite a span of Heroes and Sidekicks represented in this release. Several character have been locked away for a long time waiting to break out.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 09:29 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Great release, and it's always nice to see a little DC love.

Also, I don't think I said anything but congrats Lazy Orang! You've really done well as an Ally, and I think you've definitely earned that Sidekick Status!

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old April 24th, 2017, 01:49 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice work everyone! I'm excited to play Harley in a Suicide Squad and Poison Ivy 2 looks like an instant classic with her Holograph-esq vines!
Old April 24th, 2017, 02:41 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Also, I just want to say that this has been a very LGBT friendly release between Batwoman (lesbian), Wonder Woman (bi), Catwoman (bi), Harley Quinn (bi), Poison Ivy (bi), and Blackfire (all Tamaraneans, culturally, should realistically be both bi/pan and polyamorous). I know that might not seem like a big deal but, as a bi guy, the LGBT inclusivity is a great touch! Especially considering almost all of those listed are canonically bisexual.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old April 24th, 2017, 09:18 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Great release, and it's always nice to see a little DC love.

Also, I don't think I said anything but congrats Lazy Orang! You've really done well as an Ally, and I think you've definitely earned that Sidekick Status!
Thank you! Much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
And obviously it wasn't planned that way or we would have made a bigger deal about it but it is neat that our first all female wave just happened to coordinate with our first female Sidekick being inducted.

There is also quite a span of Heroes and Sidekicks represented in this release. Several character have been locked away for a long time waiting to break out.
That is kind of neat actually.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 25th, 2017, 10:06 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yay! Good stuff! Some of these designs have been sitting a while haha!
Old April 25th, 2017, 01:49 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - C3G WAVE 26!!!

Well met!

Just saw this:

C3G WAVE 26

WOMEN OF WONDER

For C3G's stunning eighth anniversary, we've decided it's the ladies' time to shine! From the lost paradise of the Amazons, to the gritty streets of Gotham, to the prisons and madhouses of the DC universe, these wonderful women have left an indelible mark on the comic book universe.

BOOSTER #1 | LADY LEAGUERS

The premiere team of the DC Universe has always had its fair share of female fighters. The most prominent, of course, is Wonder Woman, famed for her mercy as well as her fury. Mary Marvel - Captain Marvel to you! - shares the power of SHAZAM! with her brother, while Katana shares her Soultaker with anyone who crosses her. Maxima isn't one for sharing... keep away from her Mate!

BOOSTER #2 | GOTHAM GIRLS

Friend? Foe? Catwoman can be either... depending on where the Bat is, of course. Batwoman is far less flighty, with expert training and a Bulletproof Suit to match. The original Batgirl, Barbara Gordon, has something to prove, while her successor, Stephanie Brown, dons the Batgirl mantle with an arsenal all her own. Cassandra Cain, now known as Black Bat, is happy enough with her Fists of Fury.

BOOSTER #3 | FEMME FATALES

The classic duo of Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy bring new costumes, and new strategies, to the table. Killer Frost is more retro... she likes to keep things chill with a Frosty Kiss. Blackfire heats things up, desperate for vengeance against her heroic sister, while Cheetah sharpens her claws for Wonder Woman. Waiting in the shadows is Cheshire, ready to strike when the moment is right...

BOOSTER #4 | TRICKS AND TRAPS

These Gotham types always bring along some toys... but it looks like Ivy has Animated Vines backing her up! Catwoman carries her Bolas and Caltrops and Batwoman is ready to toss a Flash Bang Grenade. Of course, any well-prepped cave-dweller would be happy to have these weapons in their collection!

As the years pile up, C3G is thankful to our designers, playtesters, artists, fans, and more. Despite our years, we're still going strong, and I'd like to thank our newest members, whose continued passion and hard work allows our project to move ever forward!

~ C3G Promotions Team

Congratulations! Great designs! My faves are Katana, Catwoman (II), and Black Bat (pictured below).

I've been out of the loop for a while, as one of the members of the Gang of Four has an aversion to C3G, and I am disinclined to Host a game knowing he will refuse to attend. However, during my two week convalescence from minor surgery that will commence on May 11th, when I will be visiting chas' Game Palace to become familiar with Samurai Battles, I can't help but think we'll find time to play some Supers games featuring several of these new units.

On a related note, I could not help but notice the similarities between Panther Strike and Fists of Fury, and wondering whether Sherman Davies had [belatedly] joined the C3G design team . . .

Last edited by kolakoski; April 25th, 2017 at 02:34 PM.
Old April 25th, 2017, 02:15 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - C3G WAVE 26!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

On a related note, I could not help but notice the similarities between Panther Strike and Fists of Fury, and wondering whether Sherman Davies had joined the C3G design team . . .

Actually Fist of Fury was a reuse power from the original C3G DC Master Set. It is on Black Canary. As long as customizing has gone on for Heroscape there are bound be be several similar powers across designers.

Great Minds and all that...

Too bad one of you dislikes C3G that much. I do much enjoy reading the exploits of your Gang.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 25th, 2017, 02:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Refusal is a hard stance.

C3G must really suck. What an epic waste of time.
Old April 25th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I... don't really get why someone would have an aversion to C3G, yet happily use less official customs. I get a 'throw it all in' mentality, I have a tempered version of it, and I get a 'only official' mentality, though I feel that's restrictive, but that one makes no sense to me.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 25th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

In this case, I believe it is a preference for personal comic customs over the C3G versions, which I totally understand.
Old May 9th, 2017, 04:17 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Now, now, Tornado, don't assume anything.

On another note, can't believe I missed the anniversary. You guys have got a ton of good stuff going on, it's very impressive. On a personal note, while I love some of the recent second versions of characters, there are a wealth of undesigned characters available in click form. Off the top of my head, I'd say Wonder Woman villains and New Gods/ Apokolipse are pretty untapped. Bunch of Ironman and Deadpool cast too.

EDIT: Also, Black Manta and Attuma. Namor and Aquaman need their arch nemeses!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy