Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 11th, 2021, 03:09 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Swamp Thing (II) (Final Editing)

Just a thought but shouldn't

"When Swamp Thing defends against an attack, the most wounds he can take from this attack is two. "

Shouldn't it say 'that attack' instead of 'this attack' ?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 11th, 2021, 03:11 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm cool either way, but it is a reuse.
Old March 11th, 2021, 03:30 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

It's using the same setup as Magical Defense:

Quote:
MAGICAL DEFENSE
When Doctor Strange is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds Doctor Strange can take for this attack is one.
Old March 11th, 2021, 03:32 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Huh, alrighty. That definitely sounds wrong, but not worth changing on a bunch of cards so eh.

My Etsy Store
Old March 11th, 2021, 03:38 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Tell me about it. When I was updating cards, I tried to shore up some wording where possible, and without realizing it was Magical Defense at first, I changed "for this attack" to "from this attack". Some weird wording choices out there.
Old March 11th, 2021, 09:45 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, the 'for this' in MD has always rankled.
Old March 11th, 2021, 10:06 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Yeah, the 'for this' in MD has always rankled.
And now I'm both rankled about weird wording choices and reminded of an annoying MTG card.

Swamp Thing causes only sorrow.

My Etsy Store
Old March 14th, 2021, 02:56 PM

Cards up
Old March 14th, 2021, 03:25 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

All 3 cards look awesome. Great work, as always! I’ll leave this up for comment for a bit, but very happy with the finished product here.
Old March 14th, 2021, 11:18 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Swamp Thing (Photosynthesizing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
as long as they fit normally.
Not really a problem, but since we've been trying to clean up extraneous wording lately: do we need that clause?
Old March 15th, 2021, 07:08 PM
Just A Head

Re: The Book of Swamp Thing (Photosynthesizing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
as long as they fit normally.
Not really a problem, but since we've been trying to clean up extraneous wording lately: do we need that clause?
To me, that essentially just says "don't place these like a weirdo." Like you can't attach it to the side of the map (doesn't matter here, since they can only be placed on grass spaces), or underneath an overhang where it doesn't even fit. Not sure it's totally needed, but the card looks decent text-wise either way, IMO.
Old March 15th, 2021, 07:19 PM
Symbiotic

Yeah, text-space wise we're fine. Just wasn't sure if we wanted to keep saying "you can't put this somewhere you can't actually put it", as a general rule.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library