Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old August 8th, 2022, 11:12 AM

TheNewtruthneomaxim Woo who?
Re: C3V and SoV Books of Index

Just wondering, but has anyone made a link to a Google Drive, or a single pdf with all of the current C3V/SoV books?

The wife and I are really deeply diving into the game, and trying to get all of these one at a time is going to be VERY time-consuming. Thanks very much.

@Dad_Scaper I hear you might be the guy to ask?
Old August 8th, 2022, 03:54 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You want a tool for printing the books themselves, or just the cards? The books are all threads, like this one (but shorter).

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 8th, 2022, 11:05 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewtruthneomaxim View Post
Just wondering, but has anyone made a link to a Google Drive, or a single pdf with all of the current C3V/SoV books?

The wife and I are really deeply diving into the game, and trying to get all of these one at a time is going to be VERY time-consuming. Thanks very much.

@Dad_Scaper I hear you might be the guy to ask?
@lefton4ya made a 3-card-per-page compilation of C3V/SoV cards that you could print out. It doesn't cover everything, but it covers a lot, and there are a lot of other useful resources in this thread to help with printing.

Alternatively, there's Xorlof's X-2 Customs Cards Printer, which lets you select any configuration of cards to print. Unfortunately, the catalogue stopped reaching those servers at some point, and I don't believe that we've been able to fix it yet, but they have older cards there.
Old August 10th, 2022, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
You want a tool for printing the books themselves, or just the cards? The books are all threads, like this one (but shorter).

I mostly was just looking to have all the pdfs downloaded at once without going unit by unit. Our internet is sometimes spotty, so I just want to have them on hand just in case.
Old August 10th, 2022, 01:07 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ah. I just download them one at a time, as needed. There just might be a tool that will make this a little easier, soon, but not as easy as you propose.

= =
Old August 10th, 2022, 01:20 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewtruthneomaxim View Post
Quote:

I mostly was just looking to have all the pdfs downloaded at once without going unit by unit. Our internet is sometimes spotty, so I just want to have them on hand just in case.
Quote:
Ah. I just download them one at a time, as needed. There just might be a tool that will make this a little easier, soon, but not as easy as you propose.
At the new VC website, if you click on the name of a wave, there's a link at the top of each Wave Gallery that lets you download all of the army cards for that wave in a single zip file, along with a word document containing the names of each miniature used: https://heroscapecustoms.wordpress.com/vc-releases/

The website is very new, so please let me know if you run into any issues trying to download any of the files.
Old August 10th, 2022, 01:40 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Oh, look! The new tool!

You can go down the list and find the PDFs quickly there; it should be faster than hunting for the books.

= =
Old August 10th, 2022, 01:58 PM

Perfect timing! Thanks very much to both of you.
Old August 16th, 2022, 03:17 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
At the new VC website, if you click on the name of a wave, there's a link at the top of each Wave Gallery that lets you download all of the army cards for that wave in a single zip file, along with a word document containing the names of each miniature used: https://heroscapecustoms.wordpress.com/vc-releases/

The website is very new, so please let me know if you run into any issues trying to download any of the files.
Could we get this linked in the OP?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 16th, 2022, 03:31 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Right! I'd planned on it, then forgot. Thank you, and certainly.

edit: Done!

= =
Old September 15th, 2022, 05:34 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Any news on the last booster for Wave 23? It's been eight months since Booster 3 dropped.
Old September 15th, 2022, 11:12 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

There’s a lot of stuff very near, or at, the end of the pipeline. We are aware of the delay and regret it.

Mea culpa.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs