Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 18th, 2022, 07:20 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Book of Black Ranger

The Book of Black Ranger (Zack Taylor)

C3G BOOM! WAVE 53
THE END?

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Nano Metalfigs figure from the Power Rangers set.
Its name is Black Ranger.

Character Bio - When Rita Repulsa was released and her intention was to take over Earth, Zack and his friends were chosen by Zordon to defend Earth as the Power Rangers. Although initially dismissive of being chosen, Zack soon discovers that he is right for the job. Zack became the Black Ranger and controlled the Mastodon Power Coin and the Mastodon Dinozord. Zack served as Jason's second-in-command prior to the arrival of Tommy and his becoming the White Ranger and eventual leader of the team.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q: Does Mighty Morphin Power Rangers affect a vehicle Black Ranger is driving?
  • A: No, only Rangers within 5 clear sight spaces or vehicles those Rangers are driving. Black Ranger is not within clear sight of himself.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Black Ranger can boost the Attack, Defense, and 20-sided die rolls of Rangers with his Mighty Morphin Power Rangers special power.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • As a figure with a secret identity, the Black Ranger interacts differently with these special powers.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; July 28th, 2023 at 11:16 PM.
Old May 18th, 2022, 07:20 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Black Ranger (Design Phase)

NAME = BLACK RANGER
SECRET IDENTITY = ZACK TAYLOR

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = RANGER
PERSONALITY = BOLD

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 220

MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS

While there is a revealed Order Marker on this card, figures you control within 5 clear sight spaces of Black Ranger that are Unique Ranger Heroes or vehicles those Heroes are driving add 1 to their Attack and Defense numbers and to any 20-sided die rolled for a special power on their card.

BLACK POWER AXE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 4.
Choose a figure to attack. Any figures engaged with Black Ranger and adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. If Black Ranger did not move normally this turn, all blanks rolled count as additional skulls.

COMBAT FLIP 12
After moving normally, attacking, or defending with Black Ranger, he may use Combat Flip. Combat Flip has a move of 2. When moving with Combat Flip, Black Ranger has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 12 levels in a single flip. When using Combat Flip, Black Ranger will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by Dr. Jekyll; August 1st, 2022 at 04:42 PM.
Old May 18th, 2022, 08:26 PM
Forum Moderator

Art Stuffs and such
Old May 18th, 2022, 08:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. I like where he ended up. Yellow can help with the repositioning and movement stuff. That's the plan, yes?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 18th, 2022, 08:34 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Cool. I like where he ended up. Yellow can help with the repositioning and movement stuff. That's the plan, yes?
Precisely!
Old May 18th, 2022, 09:27 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Man I'm so glad the White Ranger has a named (and alive) weapon so he can break from the Special Attack naming scheme here...

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 18th, 2022, 09:42 PM
Forum Moderator

Hah, right!? It's not my fault they had terrible weapon names.
Old May 18th, 2022, 09:51 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

More seriously,

On the SA, I do wonder if we might want to do something more like classic scape Surrak?

IDK, I think an Axe should be more of a cleave type thing were-as hitting everyone around him scans as more of a spin. And it's kinda weird that he'd have to hit his own dudes behind him if he wanted to hit a bad guy he's preventing from getting to said dudes.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 18th, 2022, 09:58 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
More seriously,

On the SA, I do wonder if we might want to do something more like classic scape Surrak?

IDK, I think an Axe should be more of a cleave type thing were-as hitting everyone around him scans as more of a spin. And it's kinda weird that he'd have to hit his own dudes behind him if he wanted to hit a bad guy he's preventing from getting to said dudes.
Dude, I can totally get behind that. I was going for a spin thang, but I haven't seen too many cleave SAs so that would be pretty cool.
Old May 18th, 2022, 10:03 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Cleave makes more sense to me.
Old May 18th, 2022, 10:05 PM
Forum Moderator

Something like this I guess, so as not to hit his own peeps?

Quote:
BLACK POWER AXE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 4.
Choose a figure to attack. Any figures engaged with Black Ranger and adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. If Black Ranger did not move normally this turn, all blanks rolled count as additional skulls.
Old May 19th, 2022, 07:08 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Depending on how strong he tests I would consider going shields as skulls instead.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library