Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old April 9th, 2009, 05:14 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Skyknight's Gigantic Maps, The Fallen Aqueduct Apr 09!!

I was thinking a smaller version could include just half of an aqueduct and a pond like structure with a few pieces sticking out where it had fallen. Good luck and link me to some pics when you do it.
Old April 9th, 2009, 05:25 PM

Fizziii knows what's in an order marker Fizziii knows what's in an order marker

I created this after getting SkyKnight's permission. I tried to recreate each of his views. I think I'm off in a few spots.

Old April 9th, 2009, 05:55 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Dude, that is friggin amazing....great work sir. I sent pos rep your way....I can't believe how accurate you were with this!!!!!
Old April 9th, 2009, 06:00 PM

Fizziii knows what's in an order marker Fizziii knows what's in an order marker

I had good pictures to work from. I think I'm a bit off in one spot though.
Old May 13th, 2009, 11:25 AM

Curse_u_aerosmith is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Wait a sec... 2 - tone water? Where did my model paint go?
(Great idea)

"Oooh look Peseters!"
"Pesatas!"
"I Don't speak german!

Old May 13th, 2009, 02:12 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curse_u_aerosmith View Post
Wait a sec... 2 - tone water? Where did my model paint go?
(Great idea)
The different colored water is due to some of the water tiles being the original "sparkly water" and some being the later "plain water". The original RotV master sets had different colored water than the current sets; it was translucent and had "sparkle" in it.
Old May 13th, 2009, 04:49 PM
assistant leader

That is correct, thank you Ret
Old October 7th, 2009, 11:15 AM

mr.potato is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

great maps, but maybe u can place some 'real' castle pieces on the first map, like a broken wall or something because it's a ruined castle

Eh sir, I don't think killing jezus is very christian
Old October 7th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.potato View Post
great maps, but maybe u can place some 'real' castle pieces on the first map, like a broken wall or something because it's a ruined castle
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Skyknight built that map before the Fortress of the Archkyrie set was available...
Old October 7th, 2009, 11:41 AM
assistant leader

yep...that one was way back in the day...
Old October 7th, 2009, 04:42 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Yeah, Skyknight built that one back when he was young. <laughing>
Old October 7th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Yeah, Skyknight built that one back when he was young. <laughing>
And this is a map from when Rev was young:

<ducking>

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios