Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 4th, 2022, 12:16 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larmo View Post
obviously beyond excited for this. I'll echo that unpainted is of course disappointing and the sculpts don't totally feel like heroscape. hopefully whatever awful thick paint job I slather on there will help bring that feeling back. the hero only masterset approach is interesting as well. I'm very curious in what ways this will differ from classic scape.

something else I didn't see anyone else mention - is that old clear/sparkly water in the pics? is the terrain just all old pieces? it's a curious choice to use that vs the more modern flat blue water.

also curious if this will bring down or raise prices on old pieces. more availability of potential reissues vs influx of new players. I can't be the only one whose collection is probably a decent slice of their net worth lol!
The terrain in the display is not necessarily what will be used in the set. They just grabbed some Heroscape terrain to put the figures on for display.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion