Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 29th, 2016, 06:02 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Synergy Archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Whichblade? I'm not sure that's correct.
If you aren't sure, why don't you follow the link? It says on her card...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 2nd, 2017, 12:27 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Current Ninja Turtles:

Donatello
(150), Leonardo (210), Michelangelo (170), Raphael (170)

Updated through SSE 51.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Last edited by quozl; February 28th, 2017 at 06:47 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2017, 09:18 PM
You address C3G OMNIPOTENCE - tread carefully!

clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Current Bruce Banners that are not Scientists:

Incredible Hulk (C3G), Incredible Hulk (Hasbro)

Updated through SSE 40.
Can we add Joe Fixit here?
Old February 28th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Could the point costs be added for each unit here like they are in the Books Index? It would make it a lot easier for army building.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 28th, 2017, 04:49 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I know it would take quite a bit of work but I agree it would be really useful when army building.
Old February 28th, 2017, 05:12 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

That's a good suggestion; not sure when I'd have the time to get around to it though...

Old February 28th, 2017, 06:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I did my (small) part and went ahead and updated all the posts I created. I just added the point number behind the name in (), leaving out the word 'points' as well as leaving it separate from the link. I'm not sure what format you all will prefer to use but I'm not sure writing out points is needed, I think everyone can figure out what the numbers refer to. Just let me know what format you decide on and I can go through my posts and update them again. The hard part of looking up the costs is done so it shouldn't take much to update the format from that.
Old March 1st, 2017, 10:42 AM

That looks good to me.

Be careful about maintaining the formatting/spacing when editing them, I noticed a couple of them had their spacing thrown off (I went ahead and fixed them).

Old April 16th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

The Thief synergies need to be updated with Scott Lang.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 17th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Agent Synergies

Agent Synergy Benefits Received:
  • Agents may start the game off the battlefield using Nick Fury's (220) Helicarrier Drop Team special power, granting them these Off-the-Battlefield Synergies and Interactions.
  • If an Agent Common or Unique Hero takes a turn using Nick Fury's (220) Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. special power, an Agent Squad may also take a turn.
  • Agent Heroes may take a turn with Cecil Stedman's (180) Government-Funded Heroes special power.
  • Agents may be moved using Cecil Stedman's (180) Global Defense Agency special power.
  • Agents will not take leaving engagement attacks from figures within 5 spaces of Dum Dum Dugan (90) due to his Diversion special power.
  • Agent Heroes or Squads may take a turn with Amanda Waller's (195) Director of A.R.G.U.S. special power. During that turn, if they attack the figure chosen for Amanda Waller's Special Assignment special power, they add 1 to their Attack numbers.
  • An agent Hero or Squad may take a turn after another Agent Hero's turn with Abigail Brand's Agent Backup special power.
  • Agents may be activated by Phil Coulson's (190) Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. special power.
  • Agents may have their Attack boosted by Phil Coulson's (190) Something to Avenge special power.
  • Agents may be moved or have opponents' figures moved from them with Quake's (165) Protective Aftershocks special power.
  • Agents may have their Order Markers saved by Black Widow's (Natalia Romanova) (Avengers) (230) Avengers Contingency special power.
  • Agents may have their 20-sided die rolls boosted by Jemma Simmons' (85) or Leo Fitz's (65) Fitzsimmons special power.
  • A Unique Agent Hero may have an Upgrade Marker placed on its card by Leo Fitz's (65) Tech Upgrade special power.
  • Unique Agent Heroes may be activated by Jimmy Woo's (150) Agents of Atlas special power.
Agent Synergy Benefits Offered:
  • Agents may grant Dum Dum Dugan (90) an additional attack due to his Commando Backup special power.
  • Unique Agent Heroes may allow Guile (130) to add a die to his attack and defense with his Military Loyalty special power.
  • Agents may allow Squirrel Girl (160) to gain the class of Agent in addition to her own, due to her Not Your Typical Superhero special power.
  • Agents allow you to add to your rolls for the Suicide Squad special power, with Rick Flag Jr.'s (105) Staying On Task special power.
  • A Unique Agent Hero may allow Winter Soldier (Team-Up) (240) to take a turn with his Military Duo special power.
  • Agents may allow Jemma Simmons (85) to place a Bio-Negation Marker on an opponent with her Bio-Chemical Countermeasures special power.

Updated through wave 48.

[On Deck version]

Last edited by Arch-vile; May 28th, 2022 at 08:36 AM.
Old June 17th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Current Bruce Waynes:

Batman (Bruce Wayne) ('66) (140)
Batman (Bruce Wayne) (I) (200)
Batman (Bruce Wayne) (Bat-Family) (270)
Batman (Bruce Wayne) (Justice League) (250)
Batman (Bruce Wayne) (Justice League - II) (190)
Batman (Bruce Wayne) (Occult) (230)
Batman (Bruce Wayne) (Outsiders) (220)
Batman (Bruce Wayne) (Utility Belt) (250)
Bruce Wayne (100)

Updated through Wave 47.

Last edited by Arch-vile; April 21st, 2022 at 08:51 AM.
Old June 17th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Symbiotic

Current Human Captain Marvels:

Captain Marvel (Billy Batson) (360), Captain Marvel (Mary Batson) (330)

Updated through Wave 26.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy