Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 9th, 2010, 10:53 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I am hoping to see a lot more Unique Squads.
Since there is no incentive to sell multiples, my guess is that you will get your wish. in fact, it would be wise to stick with a lot of uniques to reduce the amount of purchasing needed to play these custom units.
Since I'm betting that Jexik's advice would be pulling in the direction of common squads, I think this proves that we are not an elitist hive mind.
Old November 9th, 2010, 11:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
I suppose Sniper Gruts (Blades-Heavies as Arrows-Snipers) are a little too obvious...
Nothing wrong with obvious choices.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 9th, 2010, 11:41 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I am hoping to see a lot more Unique Squads.
Since there is no incentive to sell multiples, my guess is that you will get your wish. in fact, it would be wise to stick with a lot of uniques to reduce the amount of purchasing needed to play these custom units.
Since I'm betting that Jexik's advice would be pulling in the direction of common squads, I think this proves that we are not an elitist hive mind.

Good, I figured a Unique Squad of German Paratroopers might be cool.

Similar drop as the AE.
3 figure unit instead of 4.
Range down to 5 instead of 8 (MP40 Submachineguns not great range)
Defense 3 instead of 2.

Instead of Grenades, they could have a combined Panzerfaust Special Attack. Range 3, Attack 5. Once per game use like grenades. All 3 figures within range of target (though don't have to be on same level). Instead of attacking normally, they attack once with an attack of 5. (If you want to get a little more creative, make the attack like someone we all know.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 9th, 2010, 11:42 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
I suppose Sniper Gruts (Blades-Heavies as Arrows-Snipers) are a little too obvious...
Nothing wrong with obvious choices.
Actually, I quite like that idea! Orcs with ginormous crossbows could be fun! Maybe add a new support hero (since Blades/Heavies bond with 4 and get monopolies on the bonuses of 3)?
Old November 9th, 2010, 11:53 PM
Master Custom Creator & HS Codex Editor-in-Chief

atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby!

Very nice mod but I always thought any Vydar Kyrie should look like this:

But that's just me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
I could see Vydar making his own robot Kyrie, he clearly is the sci fi guy and could have some soulborg/kyrie units he has some engineer from the future build. Kind of like the guy I made in my Paints and Mods.
Spoiler Alert!

The Meaning of Life is to Give Life Meaning!

The More I learn, the Less I know.
Old November 10th, 2010, 12:10 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Leave it to Atmospro to find the really awesome looking figures.
Just like his customs...just way too cool.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 10th, 2010, 12:47 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

I would like to see C3v:
1.Find a widely available and easy to purchase figure.
2. Design a card that fits seamlessly into the Heroscape Universe and is clearly benefical to existing figures (classic or DND)
3. The figure would fill a obvious need or gap in current units.
4. The figure is accepted by the majority of the people on this site as a fun figure to use.
Old November 10th, 2010, 12:50 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

That is cool Atmospro but what the heck is it?

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 10th, 2010, 01:07 AM
Master Custom Creator & HS Codex Editor-in-Chief

atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby!

VOID: VASA Red Guard from Urban Mammoth

The Meaning of Life is to Give Life Meaning!

The More I learn, the Less I know.
Old November 10th, 2010, 01:11 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
I would like to see C3v:
1.Find a widely available and easy to purchase figure.
2. Design a card that fits seamlessly into the Heroscape Universe and is clearly benefical to existing figures (classic or DND)
3. The figure would fill a obvious need or gap in current units.
4. The figure is accepted by the majority of the people on this site as a fun figure to use.
I can't speak for #4, but I think you'll be happy with #'s 1, 2 and 3.
Old November 10th, 2010, 01:47 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by atmospro View Post
Ah checking them out, hadn't seen those yet in all my searching. I like these ones too.

The Archangels are pretty sweet too. They have some great minis. Too bad they are all metal and unpainted.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 10th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by atmospro View Post
Ah checking them out, hadn't seen those yet in all my searching. I like these ones too.

The Archangels are pretty sweet too. They have some great minis. Too bad they are all metal and unpainted.
Yeah, those look great. I wonder if they are a similar size to the Kyrie though. These guys look a tad small.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs