Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:27 AM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker
Re: JerseyScape! Save the Date March 3/3, 3/17, 3/31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
WOW! An HS tournament in JERSEY ... O.M.G. We haven seen one of these in a very long time. Thanks for "tagging" me, I started a new job in Dec and have been pretty busy ever since, except for the two week vacation to Las Vegas that I just got back from, and randomly decided to check this site for any news. Not sure if I will get another Saturday off soon, but if I do, I'll try to make it up to Somerville ( it's not quite as far as the Liny & Balti events I've attended ). I haven't played ANY 'scape in over a year and I'm feelin' kind of lonely down here in Cape May County. Glad to see some New Yorkers willing to participate and sad to think that all of the Eastern Pennsy guys have vanished.
Really hope you can make it, thanks for checking it out John.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events