Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: Who should be the next C3G design?
Hobgoblin 31 64.58%
Ms. Marvel (Kamala) 17 35.42%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 7th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
C3G March Madness - R1M4, Hobgoblin vs. Ms. Marvel

ROUND 1, MATCH 4
HOBGOBLIN VS. MS. MARVEL

In one corner, Hobgoblin!

- Unauthorized follow-up to the original Green Goblin.
- Osborn's tech and power plus grand criminal ambitions.
- Improved variation of the original formula, sans insanity.

In the other, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)!

- Average teen with extraordinary Inhuman abilities.
- Idolizes Captain Marvel, protects Jersey City.
- Ability to grow, shrink, and stretch her body.

CAST YOUR VOTES NOW!
This poll will close on April 10th, 2016!
Next match: Domino vs. Rover
Old April 7th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: C3G March Madness - R1M4, Hobgoblin vs. Ms. Marvel

Tough call, but I'm going Hobgoblin since I'd rather wait a little on Kamala and see if she gets a cheaper mini. I like her odds, since she's such a break-out character and she has both Avengers and Inhuman ties. Wouldn't mind either character winning this one, though.
Old April 7th, 2016, 05:06 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I thought there was more than one Hobgoblin (or more than 2).
Old April 7th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

There have been at least half a dozen Hobgoblins, actually! This one would be Roderick Kingsley, the original, so I went without specifying a secret identity - he's "Hobgoblin" in the same way Norman Osborn is "Green Goblin."
Old April 7th, 2016, 05:21 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

There've been a few, but the most famous by far is Roderick Kingsley. He's the classic Hobgoblin. He's had three or four flunkies use the equipment, which has inflated the number of Hobgoblins a little.

Kingsley retired for a while and Jason Macendale (aka Jack O'Lantern) became the new Hobgoblin, but Kingsley killed Macendale when he decided to come out of retirement and resume his criminal career.

Spoiler Alert!

Phil Urich is the third Hobgoblin of note. He's got a slightly different powerset and toolset (notably packing wings instead of a glider, and he's got a sonic scream). He's the nephew of Bugle reporter Ben Urich and was originally a heroic version of the Green Goblin before he went bad and became the Hobgoblin. Kingsley has allowed him to operate as the Hobgoblin, so long as he pays licensing fees.

The version we're voting on is Kingsley. The original and the most widely known.
Old April 7th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

On the mini note, triplicate girl looks a lot like Ms Marvel

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old April 7th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Symbiotic

Maybe if you're a lot handier with paints than I am, she does.
Old April 7th, 2016, 07:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Went with Hobgoblin on this one. I've had his mini now for a few years with no card to show for it.
Old April 7th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm a Spiderbro, so I'm going Hobgoblin

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old April 7th, 2016, 10:52 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Sorry ms marvel, but I have a strange thing for goblins that I just can't explain. Also, I'm with Yoda on having the mini forever now. It needs a rightful card.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 8th, 2016, 03:54 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Just a reminder to anyone who has yet to vote why they should vote for Ms Marvel

-She would be the first Inhuman we've gotten

-She would be the first Marvel Now character

-She would be the first Muslim character (this could be a pro or con for some)

-She's super fun!

- The demand for Hobgoblin is so high that you're probably going to get him this year anyway, so why not vote for a character that would otherwise take longer to get released instead of one who's almost guaranteed to get made soon?

-She had a team up with Wolverine, and with Spider-Man!

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old April 8th, 2016, 06:56 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

This is an absolute heartbreaker for me, because I want both characters so strongly... but Ms. Marvel is trailing so she gets my vote!

I expected this to be the closest match in the first round, too. Shows what I know.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy