Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 18th, 2020, 09:28 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Sir Soundwave

The Book of Sir Soundwave

C3G IDW WAVE 36
FOOL ME TWICE

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a repainted Walmart Exclusive Transformers Titan Guardians non-transforming figure made by Hasbro *sold in store only*.
Its name is SOUNDWAVE.

Character Bio - In a topsy-turvy universe where heroic Decepticons wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of the Autobots, one mech stands for truth, justice, jamming to Cold Slither albums, and the all around most righteous way brah.

His name? Monstroso, the Robot Horror from Beyond!... Soundwarp... Soundwave! But now that he's been knighted for his most gnarly heroics you must respect his tubular title and address him as the honorable and bodacious Sir Soundwave!

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Base Clarification: Sir Soundwave is a double-based figure.
  • Crossover Symbol: The Crossover Symbol next to Sir Soundwave's secret identity indicates that he is draftable into the same army with other Soundwave cards. See C3G's Secret Identity Rules.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Splash; July 27th, 2022 at 04:13 PM.
Old December 18th, 2020, 09:31 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sir Soundwave (opening beats)

NAME = SIR SOUNDWAVE
SECRET IDENTITY = SOUNDWAVE (CROSSOVER SYMBOL)
SPECIES = CYBERTRONIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ENTERTAINER
PERSONALITY = ENTHUSIASTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 15 (Double-Spaced)

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 320

"I HAVE NO MOUTH, YET I MUST ROCK"

Once per game, instead of taking a turn with Soundwave, you may have all enemy figures within 3 spaces of Soundwave become affected by this power until the end of your player turn. Move all affected figures up to 1 space each. Figures affected by this special power consider all figures enemy figures, and must make leaving engagement attacks when able to.

CALLING IN THE CAVALRY
After an enemy figure takes a turn, you may choose 1 figure you control that has not been attacked or chosen by an enemy figure during this player turn. You may move that figure as long as it ends that movement adjacent to a friendly figure that was attacked or chosen by an enemy figure during this player turn.

EJECT!
After taking a turn with Soundwave, if you did not attack with Soundwave, you may choose one friendly figure with the Cassette Storage special power on this card. Place the chosen figure on any unoccupied space within 2 clear sight spaces of Soundwave and take an immediate turn with that figure.

SUPER STRENGTH

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; February 21st, 2021 at 05:06 PM.
Old January 9th, 2021, 11:13 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Johnny's wording actually works because it doesn't negate Galactus' power it just says you can't use them. The power is still there saying he can't be moved.
Old December 18th, 2020, 09:32 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

mine

My Etsy Store
Old December 18th, 2020, 10:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This was for Fool Me Twice, yes?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 18th, 2020, 10:03 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Yeah I just forgot to edit that in when I copied from regular Soundwave

My Etsy Store
Old December 18th, 2020, 10:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just checking for my own nefarious purposes.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 18th, 2020, 10:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Is the Sir staying?
Old December 18th, 2020, 10:34 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Is the Sir staying?
It is unless there is some reason for it not to. He was knighted and is officially Sir Soundwave, that’s not something I made up or anything like that.

My Etsy Store
Old December 18th, 2020, 10:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

It sounded made up. Who knighted him?
Old December 18th, 2020, 11:05 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

They don’t actually say (it happens offscreen), given the whole mirror universe thing I’d guess it’s like the Queen of Ireland or something.

My Etsy Store
Old December 19th, 2020, 01:27 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I like the Sir.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library