Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 3rd, 2024, 11:29 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 2024 Heroscapers Server Migration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
I have a feeling the old server was doing an http -> https redirect and the new server isn't.

I had a page bookmarked using an http url that when I went to it, I wasn't logged in anymore and Chrome yelled at me that the page wasn't secure. Checked it and it was indeed http instead of https.

And someone else just send me an issue where they had an OHS link with http instead of https and it wasn't letting them sign-in properly "Bad Request Error 400".
My images on my thread are working after I checked this, but I’m still getting the “Not Secure” warning on my phone.
Old April 4th, 2024, 10:14 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Yes. C3V, Hoss, and C3G FTP users are now going to get individual accounts, rather than shared accounts for the group. I was going to message folks in each group and ask for them to send me a list of users that should have FTP accounts created for them, but I guess this is a decent spot to do the ask.

So C3Gers, C3Vers, and HoSSers, please send me a list! I will get those created on Monday.

@japes is your need for FTP access more urgent or is Monday soon enough?
Curious if there is movement here yet. It Will start becoming an urgent need soon.
Yowzers. Just plan forgot @japes . Will do tomorrow morning. Apologies!!!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old April 4th, 2024, 10:17 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

sounds great. Thanks

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 5th, 2024, 09:28 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
sounds great. Thanks
You should be setup. PM sent with details.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old April 5th, 2024, 09:38 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks like I am in. I'll let you know if I have any issues. Give me about 10 minutes here

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 5th, 2024, 09:43 AM
A Man of Taste

All looks good.

Old April 5th, 2024, 09:55 AM
Super Smurfy

Good! Thanks for the confirmation.

Old April 5th, 2024, 02:37 PM
Super Smurfy

OK, I think the image issues should be resolved. Please let me know if any still persist. Thanks!

Old April 5th, 2024, 02:50 PM
Super Smurfy

I added a "remaining issues list" to the OP that I will keep up-to-date. I think all issues that have been reported in this thread are addressed. There is an issue that affects rankings for online scape remaining that was reported elsewhere that I put in that OP (and that one will be a pain to fix) and there is also an easy admin/backend issue, but I didn't put that in the OP since it doesn't affect users.

With things stabilized, in this upcoming week I anticipate getting email notifications working again (which haven't hardly at all for a couple of years) using our new hosting provider.

Old April 5th, 2024, 03:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That would be huge

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 6th, 2024, 07:13 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Xorlof , Thanks for all you hard work getting the site back up and running!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strack9 View Post
There are several C3V, "Books of" where I cannot see the card image. In each case where I can't see the image, it's either linked to ". . ./heroscapers.com/c3v/. . ." like the Acolytes of Vorganund, or ". . ./cdn.discordapp.com/. . ." like the Amberhive Protectors
This issue is still persisting for me and seems to affect the PDF link too if it's linked to "c3v/staging" (anyone else? or is it just on my end?).

Please don't feel like there's any rush. The e-mail notifications will positively impact more people if you're working on that first. I just wanted to make you aware in case you wanted to add it to the front page.

I'm so appreciative of all you do behind the scenes!

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old April 6th, 2024, 07:22 AM

SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby!

Anything using Discord is not an issue Heroscaper's end. Discord has cracked down on being used for image hosting, and so any address for images expires after a short time period now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion