Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old February 22nd, 2011, 12:36 AM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I'd go with 'general.' Now I'm curious...

Working on it! Hopefully I'll be able to get the first part up in the near future.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 01:26 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Purely due to my love of tautologies, I say that the answer is that you don't need to be someone special to answer questions in this thread.

Which answers are worth reading is a different matter...
The tautology is that ollie, who may not be someone special, is answering this.

Why do some people dump pointless questions in the question dump?

The answer is to garner wisecrack responses.

Tautologies always reference themselves, such as this statement.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 08:44 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

This statement does not reference itself.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 08:49 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Purely due to my love of tautologies, I say that the answer is that you don't need to be someone special to answer questions in this thread.

Which answers are worth reading is a different matter...
The tautology is that ollie, who may not be someone special, is answering this.

Why do some people dump pointless questions in the question dump?

The answer is to garner wisecrack responses.
Really? I think it's an ego thing, like someone calling in to a radio show but it turns out he doesn't really have anything to say. Just calling in to hear himself on the radio.

I don't have a problem with site-related questions in this thread & I don't think your comment was directed at that one.

Just being clear...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
This statement does not reference itself.
Now *here* is an example of a complete waste of space. Who is *that* clown?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; February 22nd, 2011 at 01:13 PM. Reason: added the :p
Old February 22nd, 2011, 09:09 PM

SSAGENT022 has disabled reputation

If I cause cyprien esenwein to be lycanthrope'd, and I control him, does the D+2 effect cyprein under my opponents control?(Sonya is in his army) Other thing too, does life drain also affect him?

The PROBLEM keeps on calling,
even with the cell phone GONE
Old February 22nd, 2011, 09:11 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAGENT022 View Post
If I cause cyprien esenwein to be lycanthrope'd, and I control him, does the D+2 effect cyprein under my opponents control?(Sonya is in his army) Other thing too, does life drain also affect him?
If I read that correctly...

Yes, Cyprien still would recieve the bonus from Sonya if your opponent is fielding her(he's not a different character, only his sidebar stats are changed).

Yes Life Drain now affects him, he changes species(from Undead to Hybrid).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 09:20 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:

Yes, Cyprien still would recieve the bonus from Sonya if your opponent is fielding her(he's not a different character, only his sidebar stats are changed).

I think SSAGENT022 is asking about when Cyprien is under his control as opposed to his opponent's original control. When SSAGENT022 activates Cyprien with Moon Frenzy, Cyprien would NOT receive Sonya's +2 bonus, would still have Life Drain, and if he is destroyed would not activate Eternal Heartbreak on Sonya. Again, this is only when Cyprien is under taking a turn with a player who does not control Sonya too. This is because Sonya's card wording uses the phrases "you control" or "you roll," which excludes your opponents' turns.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 09:23 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:

I think SSAGENT022 is asking about when Cyprien is under his control as opposed to his opponent's original control. When SSAGENT022 activates Cyprien with Moon Frenzy, Cyprien would NOT receive Sonya's +2 bonus, would still have Life Drain, and if he is destroyed would not activate Eternal Heartbreak on Sonya. Again, this is only when Cyprien is under taking a turn with a player who does not control Sonya too. This is because Sonya's card wording uses the phrases "you control" or "you roll," which excludes your opponents' turns.
If you are correct about original ownership of Cyprien/Werewolf, then I agree. I'm not saying my answer was wrong, but that my original assumption was wrong.

--screw it, I can't make any sense of it

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; February 22nd, 2011 at 09:24 PM. Reason: my head hurt...must go bang head on rock. feel better after.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 09:28 PM

SSAGENT022 has disabled reputation

Sorry for the confusion, Burnyflame answered my question.
Thanks!

The PROBLEM keeps on calling,
even with the cell phone GONE
Old February 22nd, 2011, 10:58 PM

cavebehr has disabled reputation

if you lycanthrope a character, while taking a turn with that character lets say it ne gok sa can you use your opponets ne gok sa to mindshackle your opponets other characters?
Old February 22nd, 2011, 11:02 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Cavebehr I am not going to answer your question until you put it together in some way that respects me as a reader.

You should know better by now.

Maybe someone will be nicer than I am, but honestly I hope not.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 22nd, 2011, 11:25 PM

wilabill1 is surprisingly tart

If I use Brunak to carry a Nakita agent, if I place the Nakita adjacent to Brunak and also adjacent to an opponents figure, do I get to roll the D20 for Engagement Strike against my opponents figure?

Buylist + good traders

Updated 3/19/2018

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's