Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old July 7th, 2008, 12:35 PM

albertic26 Woo who?
They have never looked better.

The problem with my figures is always the weapons. Most of the time i have slightly bent weapons, but not anymore. My 4th massacutes line has the straightest weapons i have ever seen.

1 of the major sets that always have bent weapons is the ashigaru.
Both me and Troubleman23 had bent weapons. Although it was easy to fix, it wasn't permanent. Does anybody know a better way too fix the weapons permanetly???

Long live Einar.
Old July 7th, 2008, 12:40 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: They have never looked better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertic26 View Post
The problem with my figures is always the weapons. Most of the time i have slightly bent weapons, but not anymore. My 4th massacutes line has the straightest weapons i have ever seen.

Both me and Troubleman23 had bent weapons. Although it was easy to fix, it wasn't permanent. Does anybody know a better way too fix the weapons permanetly???

Dip the figure, briefly, in boiling water. Do this with much care and caution; use tongs to hold the figure; don't get the base sticker wet; don't touch the just boiled figure with bare hands.

After boiling the figure, carefully put the bent weapon back in to the proper position. Immediately immerse the figure in ice water again making sure not to get the base sticker wet.
Old July 7th, 2008, 01:04 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old July 7th, 2008, 01:10 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:

Jim
I think you can get some sort of implant for that.
Old July 7th, 2008, 02:21 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

You should also think about how you store your delicate figures. If they are just thrown into a bucket, then naturally the weapon and any other delicate part of the figure will get bent. If this is the case then maybe you should set aside a special container for delicate units where they can be put away without being thrown into a disorganized pile where they'll get bent.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old July 8th, 2008, 05:49 AM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

Long live Einar.
Try hot water then ice cold water, then store them so as not to bend them.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old July 8th, 2008, 06:32 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:

Jim

Can someone please explain to me what that means?

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old July 8th, 2008, 08:30 AM

Armydillo978 is surprisingly tart

Here's a quarter, call someone who cares? Not sure though.

Bill
----------------
What would Zim do?

What would Rasczak say?
Old July 8th, 2008, 09:09 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Jim

I asked that question a few threads ago, and this is the answer I got from Billtog:

Quote:
It's used to denote sexual innuendo.
And that bothered me deeply, for some reason.
</IMG>
Old July 8th, 2008, 09:31 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Jim

I asked that question a few threads ago, and this is the answer I got from Billtog:

Quote:
It's used to denote sexual innuendo.
And that bothered me deeply, for some reason.
</IMG>
What does a quarter have to do with sexual innuendo?

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old July 8th, 2008, 09:34 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

As Sir Grungebob explained recently, as some households have a 'swearing jar' where every time some one cusses, they have to put money in the jar, the quarter represents 'paying' for a sexual innuendo that you make. Often it is used in place of the innuendo which is then left to the reader to come to a conclusion about.

I really don't see how that is troubling.

Last edited by Cavalier; July 8th, 2008 at 09:40 AM.
Old July 8th, 2008, 09:37 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
As Sir Grungebobexplained recently, as some households have a 'swearing jar' where every time some one cusses, they have to put money in the jar, the quarter represents 'paying' for a sexual inuendo that you make. Often it is used in place of the inuendo which is then left to the reader to come to a conclusion about.

I really don't see how that is troubling.
Gasp! Another grammar error by Cavalier!

I was just curious.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units