Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old September 14th, 2011, 08:45 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Army Judging Thread

Personally I'd leave in Hawethorne, or drop him and Eldgrim for Alistar. I don't like Finn or Thorgrim because you'll be taking most of your turns with Gilbert, becuase he's pivitol to the army. When you're taking turns with a Viking, it's probably because Gilbert's dead, which means you don't have anywhere to put your spirit. Alistar works well for cleanup, bonding with any remaining knights, or a much better offensive piece once you're in position. (Plus with overextended he gets to the battle quicker from the start zone.)
Old September 14th, 2011, 09:35 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm looking at one of these for a 500 point general wars,Tell me what you think.
Cyprien,Sonya,Stingersx5
Cyprien,Sonya,Torin,Stingersx3
Cyprien,Sonya,Krug,Stingersx3
Cyprien,Sonya,Hydra,Stingersx3

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 14th, 2011, 09:39 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

the third one, no contest. Cyprien, Stingers AND Krug=Slaughterfest.
Old September 14th, 2011, 09:48 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

The first, more stingers always = better.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old September 15th, 2011, 08:57 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Going for a 560 point army 24 hexes hows this
Blade gruts x4
Nerak
Ornak
Grimnak
Isamu
Marcu
Thoughts?....
Old September 15th, 2011, 10:04 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Going for a 560 point army 24 hexes hows this
Blade gruts x4
Nerak
Ornak
Grimnak
Isamu
Marcu
Thoughts?....
That's actually only 460, not 560. You could drop Marcu and Isamu for Tornak+Eldgrim or Raelin+MBS, though. It's a solid army.
Old September 15th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
I'm looking at one of these for a 500 point general wars,Tell me what you think.
Cyprien,Sonya,Stingersx5
Cyprien,Sonya,Torin,Stingersx3
Cyprien,Sonya,Krug,Stingersx3
Cyprien,Sonya,Hydra,Stingersx3
This one.

Krug and Hydra both sort of overlap with the Stingers' strengths (great against Heroes, good against squads), so I'd say more Stingers=better (easier OMs, more commons improves survivability and map control).

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old September 17th, 2011, 08:37 PM

Scaper Nerd is surprisingly tart

What about this army?

Sacred Band x2 100
MDG 100
Kaemon Awa 120
10th Reg. x2 150
Isamu 10

Scaper Nerd is Sharwin Wildborn...
in the Tower of Agony..
Old September 17th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Well, it's not tournament caliber, but I think that's a fun army to play casually. Good idea.
Old September 17th, 2011, 09:30 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaper Nerd View Post
What about this army?

Sacred Band x2 100
MDG 100
Kaemon Awa 120
10th Reg. x2 150
Isamu 10
Replace kaemon and Isamu with another squad os tenth and another squad of the band and drop a band.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old September 18th, 2011, 02:51 PM

Scaper Nerd is surprisingly tart

Howzabout this?

Siege 120
WF Soldiers x2 160
Heirloom 90
Kaemon Awa
Isamu 10

Or should I do this?

WF Soldiers x3 240
Siege 120
Heirloom 90
Marro Warriors 50

Scaper Nerd is Sharwin Wildborn...
in the Tower of Agony..
Old September 18th, 2011, 03:42 PM

Araaz Grimm is surprisingly tart

I've never actually gone competitive, so if this army is particularly "noobish", please don't "hate on me".

Werewolf Lord- 140
Warden 816- 90
Zettian Guards- 70
Granite Gaurdians x2- 200. Thoughts? Suggestions?

An unfinished fanfic that needs to be expanded on or revamped:
The Price of Un-life

An old user that wandered back to hone his writing skills.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion