Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 10th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Spider-Verse/Spider-Family Faction Thread

There were these other tiny figures that came in little plastic balls that I picked up also.
Cannot remember what they were called though.
Old October 10th, 2017, 09:08 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My son has a collection of Marvel and DC characters...oh and Star Wars as well.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 10th, 2017, 10:59 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

So for Spider-UK, rather than a specific bonding power or anything, I always pictured something that lets him "dispatch" Swing Liners. Something like this:

WEB WARRIORS
After revealing an OM on this card, instead of moving Spider-UK, you may choose X figures you control with the Swing Line special power or Web Swing special power. The chosen figures may immediately move with that special power.

Another thought I had was tying it to OMs - either move a figure for each unrevealed OM on this card, or move a number of figures equal to the number on the OM revealed, or maybe just move every Spider-Person with an unrevealed OM on its card.
Old October 10th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I like that take, but I would like a place to sneak some bonding in somewhere. Maybe on Spider-Man India and the communicators?
Old October 10th, 2017, 01:01 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

So what are the stories on UK & India?
Old October 10th, 2017, 04:59 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Spider UK is a version of Captain Britain with Spider-Man's powers. 'Spider-India' is version of Peter Parker (Pavitr Prabhakar) made for an Indian audience, where everything is set in India instead of New York and Spidey and company are more supernatural based.

EDIT: Not super relevant, but I really like this page of them together

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 10th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Spider UK is a version of Captain Britain with Spider-Man's powers. 'Spider-India' is version of Peter Parker (Pavitr Prabhakar) made for an Indian audience, where everything is set in India instead of New York and Spidey and company are more supernatural based.

In the context of Spider-Folks, the importance of each is that:
-Spider-UK, after the end of Spider-Verse, keeps a team of a few spider-people together to form the Warriors of the Great Web (aka the Web Warriors). The Web Warriors have multiverse-jumping tech, and they jump in and help out in any reality that happens to need a few Spider-Men.

-Spider-Man India is the tech guy for the Web Warriors who works on the multiversal travel tech.
Old October 10th, 2017, 05:17 PM

Sounds interesting enough.

I worry it could be annoying fighting an army of Spiders.
Old October 10th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:

Live by the d20, die by the d20.

Potentially annoying, but we know it's going to be part of how they play, and we can balance it.

Old October 10th, 2017, 05:21 PM

Gotta love that panel

Peter Porker for the win.
Old October 10th, 2017, 06:48 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Like because of Spider Sense? Fortunately a lot of them don't actually have a Spider Sense, pretty sure UK doesn't for one.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 10th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Symbiotic

Yeah, they don't all have it. UK definitely doesn't. Spidey Noir is inconsistent, but I'm planning on going without for him - pretty sure he didn't have it (or at least not to the extent that Spidey-classic does) in his original stories.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy