Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 30th, 2014, 12:13 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 15 - ROUND 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Simval just farmin' like a boss.

On a side note he's currently 0-3 in our french online tournament but 2-0 here against Kinseth and Dok.
Yes, my record against the francophones is now 4-1. 1-1 against Simval, 1-0 against dalu, and 2-0 against... eh, can't remember his name.
Old August 30th, 2014, 12:56 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I think I am now 2-1 vs French speaking members. 1-0 vs Foudzing , 1-0 vs Dalu and my loss vs simval.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old August 30th, 2014, 02:31 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Could I pick two half armies with the same common squad?

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 30th, 2014, 02:34 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Uniquity

I see no reason why not.

~Dysole, noting that the rules only prohibited bringing pods with 2 of the same common squad
Old August 30th, 2014, 02:42 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

@Arrow Grut : Yes. You could pick two pods with the same unique figure, even, although you'd have to sit one of the two. Commons, though, you can combine all you want.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; August 30th, 2014 at 02:43 PM. Reason: I see that Dividers x6 in your pool... :D
Old August 30th, 2014, 02:46 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Simval just farmin' like a boss.

On a side note he's currently 0-3 in our french online tournament but 2-0 here against Kinseth and Dok.
Haha, that's true ! In our tournament, I played terribly against Tandros (another young player, this one from France), and didn't have luck against you Foudz. My best game was probably against Judas Calendere, which ended much like my game against dok : either of us could've won !

The big thing is that my armies aren't so great in our french tournament and everyone only plays his own armies, not other player's armies (or pods). On the other side, the format here is wonderful, very strategic.

I love half-armies !

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I really enjoyed those two battle reports, @dok and @Simval .
Thank you @capsocrates , it's kind of you.

Well, I'm proud to be the first frenchie loss of both Dok and Kinseth ! Next round I may face Foudzing in fact... oh oh.
Old August 30th, 2014, 02:56 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simval View Post
Next round I may face Foudzing in fact... oh oh.
Barring something very odd happening with SoS, the 2-0 matchups are set, actually. You should be playing Bengi. Going for the organizer sweep.

Old August 30th, 2014, 03:24 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Lol @Foudzing

Kinda an important point about that tournament don't ya think ???

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old August 30th, 2014, 03:30 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Barring something very odd happening with SoS, the 2-0 matchups are set, actually. You should be playing Bengi. Going for the organizer sweep.
Oh, so no Frenchie machup then. Maybe later...

Bengi, watch yourself.
Old August 30th, 2014, 03:31 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, @Foudzing 's going to get a two and half year old rematch against someone on the same map....
Old August 30th, 2014, 10:38 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Dr.Goomonkey and I will be playing our match shortly.
Old August 30th, 2014, 10:40 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Lol you guys got pulled by the troll so hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, @Foudzing 's going to get a two and half year old rematch against someone on the same map....
Map also known as "the most overrated map ever".
Kappa

Np i'll just camp left hill gg no re.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events