Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 2nd, 2014, 03:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Judge Fear(Initial Playtesting)

I like the theme of him using the mantraps when someone tries to run away from him, but I'd then want to see a d20 roll involved rather then having it an automatic event. A figure actively moving should have a chance to avoid the trap. Fear only loses the mantrap marker on a successful roll though.
Old December 2nd, 2014, 03:15 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I have never seen him miss with Mantrap and the most notable victim(who was also trying to escape) was Batman.
If it is too powerful we could drop it back to once a game. I would prefer to have it work when needed, if only once.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 2nd, 2014, 03:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think you will need to redo the hero tests if he can automatically lock someone down without giving up an attack turn but I'm okay with seeing how it plays out.
Old December 2nd, 2014, 03:20 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I have never seen him miss with Mantrap and the most notable victim(who was also trying to escape) was Batman.
If it is too powerful we could drop it back to once a game. I would prefer to have it work when needed, if only once.
It is only a two shot thing, so I don't think it's that worrisome
Old December 2nd, 2014, 03:50 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Judge Fear(Design Phase)

Also fine with the change.

And while I'm looking at it:

MANTRAP
Start the game with two gray Mantrap Markers on this card. Instead of attacking with Judge Fear, you may choose a small or medium Unique Hero that does not have the Super Strength special power within 2 clear sight spaces of Judge Fear. Place a Mantrap Marker from this card onto the chosen Hero's card. A figure other than Judge Fear with a Mantrap Marker on its card cannot move or target a non-adjacent figure for an attack. If a figure other than Judge Fear with a Mantrap Marker on its card receives one or more wounds, remove all Mantrap Markers from that card.

Would a figure ever have more than one Mantrap Marker on it at a time?

FACE OF FEAR
If only one figure is engaged to Judge Fear, when that figure rolls defense dice, you may subtract 1 shield from whatever is rolled. Judge Dredd and figures with the Fearless or Insane personalities are not affected by Face of Fear.

Is Judge Dredd to be the only Dark Judge to be immune?

DIMENSIONAL TELEPORT
At the end of each round, if Judge Fear is on the battlefield and there are two or fewer Wound Markers on this card, you may place Judge Fear on any empty space on the battlefield. When Judge Fear is moved by Dimensional Teleport, he may not be placed adjacent to an opponent's figure and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.[/QUOTE]

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old December 2nd, 2014, 03:50 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Switching it to trigger on the enemy turn will make it much stronger, but it should still be balanced. I'm fine with it being changed.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old December 2nd, 2014, 04:20 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I think you will need to redo the hero tests if he can automatically lock someone down without giving up an attack turn but I'm okay with seeing how it plays out.
Not really. I believe the only time he really used it was against Falcon, to take out Aerial Advantage but Falcon still crushed him. The extra attack may have made it closer but Falcon would have still won(he had no wounds).

Quote:
Would a figure ever have more than one Mantrap Marker on it at a time?
I guess that could happen, but would not change anything I believe. They would all come off if the figure is wounded.
Quote:
Is Judge Dredd to be the only Dark Judge to be immune?
The only Judge, yes. In hindsight I should have made Dredd Fearless.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 2nd, 2014, 10:44 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

BTW, @SirGalahad , Judge Dredd is the protagonist, the Dark Judges are his antagonists. (Though I can certainly see why it was confusing, Dredd does not sound like the name of the good guy, at least if you're just hearing it.)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old December 2nd, 2014, 10:51 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Would Redwing Distraction stop other powers that trigger off rolling at least one skull if it triggers first and the attacker only rolled one skull?
My initial interpretation is that the skull is rolled, Redwing Distraction subtracts 1 skull, but that it would not prevent any other powers that triggered on the rolling of a skull.
Exactly how I think it should be also. What was rolled is always as rolled, subtracting affects only the calculation for the attack.
This is an important ruling for Judge Fear. I just had this come up in a playtest against Luke Cage.
That's actually why I posted that in Falcon's book,

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 3rd, 2014, 12:27 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
BTW, @SirGalahad , Judge Dredd is the protagonist, the Dark Judges are his antagonists. (Though I can certainly see why it was confusing, Dredd does not sound like the name of the good guy, at least if you're just hearing it.)
Which is why I stick with Marvel and DC -- they are far less confusing.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old December 3rd, 2014, 11:54 AM

Actually Judge Dredd is the most straight forward comic around. It is one continuous story line starting in the seventies and still going strong today. When a year passes in real time, a year passes in Judge Dredd world. Him and Anderson are getting old now and I have a feeling Dredd may be taking The Long Walk in the near future.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 4th, 2014, 05:33 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

How are those tests coming T?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library