Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old October 17th, 2022, 07:30 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Age of Annihilation - Backer Trend and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
When I look at the others, such as the Ghostbusters or GI Joe, I'm a bit shocked.
I'm not. More people have seen Ghostbusters, GI Joe, Transformers, etc... than have ever played or will ever play Heroscape.
Old October 17th, 2022, 08:13 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I think if the campaign is at 5k with a week to go, there’s a real shot. Why? Because there are at least 1k backers crazy enough to add 3 more sets each to drag this thing across the line… all logical thought will go out the window the final 48 hours and desperation will kick in *goes back to corner and continues rocking back and forth*

-insert signature here-
Old October 18th, 2022, 06:50 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, 5k with a week left sounds about right. Hopefully it finds its way over 3k this week.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 18th, 2022, 01:01 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker

Not to burst bubbles, but it is trending towards about 4.3k with a week left. 300 over 5 or 6 days feels doable, but I'm not totally sure, in stark contrast to the first week.
Old October 18th, 2022, 01:20 PM

EricTheGreat1999 knows what's in an order marker EricTheGreat1999 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth26 View Post
Not to burst bubbles, but it is trending towards about 4.3k with a week left. 300 over 5 or 6 days feels doable, but I'm not totally sure, in stark contrast to the first week.
Like most other crowdfunding projects, there will be a surge of optimism at the beginning of funding. The problem is that in this case, the managers of the project forgot to do most of the work BEFORE funding began, meaning that it's come too late to convince those who saw the project at the very beginning, deemed that they weren't interested in it, and have now moved on to other things.

As you've alluded to, if current rates continue then it won't even reach 4000 backers by the mid-way point. Last minute optimism would need to be incredibly strong for this project to fund.
Old October 18th, 2022, 04:06 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

We are currently at 33% as of 3pm CST today

I don't see anything updated on haslab campaign page as of yet.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by Rÿchean; October 18th, 2022 at 04:08 PM. Reason: something major has to happen to get this on track
Old October 18th, 2022, 04:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I assume we'll hear about it when they do. As I'm wont to saying, I don't consider the campaign to have begun yet until they make new player friendly updates. It's just a question of whether those updates will have missed the window for attracting those players or not when they do come.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 18th, 2022, 06:35 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rÿchean View Post

Maybe they're using West Coast time, the work day isn't over there yet.

-insert signature here-
Old October 18th, 2022, 07:44 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rÿchean View Post

Maybe they're using West Coast time, the work day isn't over there yet.
Where did the belief that they'd update the page today come from?
Old October 18th, 2022, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
Where did the belief that they'd update the page today come from?
From the ‘no posting’ thread. Though I can’t find why it was thought to be today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intergalactic Patrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolpat
This is showing added value for the same price tag on the campaign, assuming they put this information on the haslab page of course
Pretty major Haslab page update should hit next week.

We are sharing updates as they happen to keep y'all up to date as early as possible.

-insert signature here-
Old October 18th, 2022, 08:13 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That might be my fault. I swear I read something along the lines of they were working out some last minute editing yesterday and would post today. Don't remember which of the like three or four threads I thought I read it.

Upset City Baby.
Old October 18th, 2022, 10:13 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

It didn't make its way into the news thread, here was the specific quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intergalactic Patrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth26
Big site update ~~tomorrow~~ this week. What will it include? Wrong answers only!
it will more likely be Tuesday. Don't get worried if its not up yet.
On Friday he had us thinking it would go up on Monday.

Must be held up in QA, maybe it's a big update somehow.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion