Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 16th, 2018, 02:44 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Master Mold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Good to see you, Confred!
Thanks, my friend. Pulled back in. I've been on Facebook Heroscapers (think of it like an offshoot Avengers chapter)

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old June 11th, 2018, 04:14 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

When using Sentinel Directive to move or attack with Sentinels, are those Sentinels considered to have taken a turn for purposes of powers that care about that sort of thing?
Old June 11th, 2018, 05:21 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
When using Sentinel Directive to move or attack with Sentinels, are those Sentinels considered to have taken a turn for purposes of powers that care about that sort of thing?
As it's written now, it wouldn't be considered taking a turn since the power doesn't specifically instruct you to do so.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 11th, 2018, 10:43 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
As it's written now, it wouldn't be considered taking a turn since the power doesn't specifically instruct you to do so.
Agreed, granting moves and attacks is a workaround to avoid turn triggers.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old June 12th, 2018, 06:44 AM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Makes sense. Thanks.
Old February 26th, 2020, 07:17 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Been busy with projects for other board games, but finally decided it was time to rebase this big guy (to be able to fit a few more figures on the shelf next to him XD).

Custom base made from 2 large peanuts.

How big boi fits.

Up close view from all sides. He will require custom movement rules and his increased footprints (both literally and figuratively) do come with disadvantages for him as a unit, but when I saw him I just knew I needed his actual figure in Heroscape.

Last edited by BeardBeyond; February 26th, 2020 at 01:52 PM.
Old February 26th, 2020, 09:18 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool.
Old February 26th, 2020, 02:11 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Holy smokes that’s impressive work!
Old February 26th, 2020, 02:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, that is really quite fantastic!
Old February 26th, 2020, 11:43 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Really impressed with that quad base! Almost looks official. You'll definitely have to work out some movement rules for him, and it's probably a bit of a downgrade power-wise... but he has flying, so it shouldn't be too hard to use that way.
Old May 16th, 2020, 05:23 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBeyond View Post

Been busy with projects for other board games, but finally decided it was time to rebase this big guy (to be able to fit a few more figures on the shelf next to him XD).

Custom base made from 2 large peanuts.

How big boi fits.

Up close view from all sides. He will require custom movement rules and his increased footprints (both literally and figuratively) do come with disadvantages for him as a unit, but when I saw him I just knew I needed his actual figure in Heroscape.
BeardBeyond, how well does this work? I really want to use this figure when I get Master Mold.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 17th, 2020, 02:27 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
BeardBeyond, how well does this work? I really want to use this figure when I get Master Mold.
Physically he is extremely sturdy and will not fall down from table play or even actively nudging him. Even pushing pretty hard against the face/top of head of the figure results in him just moving backwards as he is really well balanced on the base with a generous lip of base around the bottom preventing tipping (being placed towards the back diagonally to account for his lower forward facing center of gravity and the overhang of his feet lining up with those respective hexes).

Balance game-play wise I still can't say. There's no doubt that it has some effect on the give and take of what should be allowed; but, so long as it's laid out beforehand, I think the novelty of having the actual figure vs the one the C3G officially used is definitely worth it. I say that figures are considered adjacent to Master Mold when they are adjacent to its base or its feet and thus are able to attack and be attacked by it with melee attacks (despite Master Mold's one range). Master Mold's feet may overhang un-level hexes that are lower than those his base is on, and if a figure that is directly under his foot is determined to be the same height as the difference between the hex it stands on and the terrain MasterMold resides on, then both are considered adjacent and may target each other for a Melee attack. I will allow targeting for Master Mold's ranged specials to start from any of the 4 hexes of its base, but not the feet (the hexes the feet occupy can still be used to start counting range, but do not extend his range by 1 for non-melee attacks). Master Mold is allowed to flip for free but will have to spend movement points on rotating the rest of his base around one point should he need to rotate his base in any other way (otherwise the rest of his base stays oriented the same during movement as there is no way for the rest of his base to follow the first hexe's path as is standard in double space movement). I am in favor of Master Mold being able to target through as well as be targeted through his own chair (even though I'm sure the official rulings would normally not allow both), for a variety of thematic and balanced based reasons.

Last edited by BeardBeyond; May 17th, 2020 at 02:45 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library