Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old September 9th, 2016, 12:45 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thumbs up Re: Heroes of Fiction Reevalution Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Ezio Auditore
FREERUNNER
When counting spaces for Ezio's movement, elevation changes of up to 3 levels count as 1 space. You may ignore Ezio's height of 5 when climbing. Ezio Never takes falling damage and rolls 1 fewer die for major falling damage.

Faith Connors
PARKOUR MOVEMENT
When moving, Faith ignores leaving engagement attacks, height limits, falling damage, and major falling damage. She may move through all figures and climb over obstacles such as ruins. When moving, Faith counts every 3 level increases in elevation as 1 space and may count any lower levels in elevation as same-level spaces as long as her last space moved is on a space where she could end her movement.

I propose:

Ezio Auditore
FREERUNNER
When moving, Ezio ignores height limits and falling damage. He may climb over obstacles such as ruins. When moving, Ezio counts every 3 level increases in elevation as 1 space. When rolling for major falling damage, Ezio only rolls 1 die.
I just realized I posted the information I needed conveniently above.

There is a difference in Freerunning and Parkouring, Parkour has Disengage and ignores major falling damage.

Ezio Auditore
FREERUNNER
When moving, Ezio ignores height limits and falling damage. He may move through all figures and climb over obstacles such as ruins. When moving, Ezio counts every 3 level increases in elevation as 1 space and may count any lower levels in elevation as same-level spaces as long as his last space moved is on a space where he could end his movement. When rolling for major falling damage, Ezio only rolls 1 die.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.

Last edited by Confred; September 10th, 2016 at 12:10 PM.
Old September 9th, 2016, 12:51 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Question Re: Heroes of Fiction Reevalution Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHotcakes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
I also wish to make a proposal for Reevaluation. I propose that Predator be changed from Vydar to Einar...I think that the Predator's honor would fit with Eianr more.
I agree with this

Quote:
I also propost thar Dr. Moreau be changed from Vydar to Utgar. I feel that Utgar would be more willing to use Moreau butchering skills that Vydar would.
Can't really comment on this. I'm not too familiar with the character. I know he is a mad scientist type, but aside from that
I can agree that while Predators have some Vydar aspects, they don't have Vydar motivations. I can agree with Einar.

I don't however agree with Dr. Moreau. Granted, I have not read the book, but Utgar is antagonist and Moreau isn't.
Valkril is interesting choice and Vydar might not be incorrect either.
My gut says Valkril, yet since Vydar feels like a maybe and he's already in Vydar, I'm hesitant to change.
Edit: After further reading the card, Valkril feels more correct. I am 75% confident.

I'm on lunchbreak and will look into it more later.

Last edited by Confred; September 10th, 2016 at 12:11 PM.
Old September 10th, 2016, 11:55 AM

Thumbs up Re: Heroes of Fiction Reevalution Thread

Visually, Utgar does look nice, and Moreau's selfishness lends to the argument, but he was welcoming and inviting and was more misguided than anything else. That sounds like Valkril's devils to me.

I took some liberties on the powers too..

VIVISECTION
All Animal, Viper, and Wolf figures you control count as Man-Beast figures who follow Valkril. All Man-Beasts you control add 1 to their attack and defense dice.

LAW GIVER
After revealing an order marker on this card and before taking any turns, you may move and attack with up to 3 adjacent Man-Beast figures you control. When rolling defense dice, Dr. Moreau rolls 1 additional die for each adjacent Man-Beast you control.

NATURE UNCONTROLLED 20
After taking a turn with Dr. Moreau, if there is at least 1 Man-Beast adjacent to him, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 20 or higher, all adjacent Man-Beasts deal 1 damage to Dr. Moreau.

Vivisection: could also: "count as Man-Beast figures who follow Valkril"
Edit: Yeah, I like that because then when nature uncontrols and the man-beasts break their bonds, they return to their original generals.
picture changed to reflect.
Nature Uncontrolled: could be: " all adjacent Man-Beasts deal 1 damage to him."

Last edited by Confred; September 10th, 2016 at 12:11 PM.
Old September 10th, 2016, 12:58 PM

Lightbulb Re: Heroes of Fiction Reevalution Thread

I'm actually not 100% convinced with this one. It could work, but so could Vydar.

I changed "Self-Destruct" to "Death Bomb" because Self-Destruct is a power name that's already used and is associated with a different function.

PREDATOR'S STEALTH
This Predator can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. When this Predator rolls defense dice against a non-adjacent figure, 1 shield will block all damage. This Predator may not use Predator's Stealth while on a water space.

WORTHY PREY
When attacking an adjacent figure with one or more order markers on its Army Card, this Predator rolls 3 additional dice.

DEATH BOMB
If this Predator receives enough wounds from an attack to be destroyed, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, before removing this figure from the battlefield, roll two unblockable attack dice once for all figures within 3 clear sight spaces of this Predator.

Optional: Class: Predator --> Hunter
Alt: DEATH TIME-BOMB
When this Predator is destroyed, keep its figure on the battlefield until the end of the round. At the end of the round, deal 3 damage to all figures within 3 clear-sight spaces of this Predator.

Old September 10th, 2016, 05:54 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction Reevalution Thread

Quote:
Ezio Auditore
FREERUNNER
When moving, Ezio ignores height limits and falling damage. He may move through all figures and climb over obstacles such as ruins. When moving, Ezio counts every 3 level increases in elevation as 1 space and may count any lower levels in elevation as same-level spaces as long as his last space moved is on a space where he could end his movement. When rolling for major falling damage, Ezio only rolls 1 die.
Yes that will work for Ezio. I never played Assassins Creed 2 with him in it, but I am currently playing 3 and I agree that he still becomes engaged while moving.
Old September 11th, 2016, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
Quote:
Ezio Auditore
FREERUNNER
Yes that will work for Ezio. I never played Assassins Creed 2 with him in it, but I am currently playing 3 and I agree that he still becomes engaged while moving.
Glad you caught that.

Old September 11th, 2016, 11:54 AM

Moreau may be Jandar also.. due to his glory seeking and over extending

Old September 11th, 2016, 09:31 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok here is Ezio with the furthre updated Freerunning. I think we are good here so unless there are any further problems I call this card successfully updated and this reevaluation over.

Old September 11th, 2016, 10:15 PM

It's possible Blend should be the middle power as I think movement powers are always last.

Old September 14th, 2016, 01:00 PM

Ok so here we are
Old September 15th, 2016, 12:16 PM

ASSASSINATE
"small or medium figure"
"roll 16 or higher, destroy it

BLEND
"Ezio...not engaged, he..."

Old September 16th, 2016, 11:11 PM

Fixed the typo on Ezio.

With out Predator revamp I agree with changing his class to Hunter. I also like this particular wording
Quote:
DEATH TIME-BOMB
When this Predator is destroyed, keep its figure on the battlefield until the end of the round. At the end of the round, deal 3 damage to all figures within 3 clear-sight spaces of this Predator.
So the card would look like so.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum