Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 18th, 2014, 02:37 PM

comicboy is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Questions concerning customs and maps

Hello, All

This is my first post at Heroscapers. I just started playing the Marvel Heroscape game and I thought it had potential. I came across this site and was pleased with all the customs here. Good job, guys.

I would like to create my own customs too but I was wondering how the creators go about choosing the right powers, stats and points for the character? Is there a chart or a conversion table anywhere on the site that calculates stats and points?

Also, as much as I like the heroscape tiles, I find the heroclix maps to be cheaper to play on. Has anyone tried playing heroscape with the heroclix maps? If so, how did you handle elevations for movement and targeting purposes? How was flying, leaping and swing line handled?

Thanks for any help.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations