Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 21st, 2013, 02:21 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Website Issues

It's a glitch and will not be fixed, at least until the interim forum upgrade to v3.8.8, which may be soon-ish (couple of months).

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old May 21st, 2013, 02:24 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Well seeing as you started the 100th page and there is no 101 page maybe it's gone? Or maybe it just takes a little while to develope.
Old May 21st, 2013, 08:37 PM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Well seeing as you started the 100th page and there is no 101 page maybe it's gone? Or maybe it just takes a little while to develope.
It only shows up when the actual final page is completely full.

bobinchese is Otonashi...
in the Immortal Cave...
Old May 21st, 2013, 10:00 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Ah, makes more sense. Thanks for the answer.
Old June 14th, 2013, 12:22 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Has anyone else noticed a problem viewing heroscapers.com with Firefox? I'm currently getting a nearly blank white page and all it says in the upper left-hand corner is "No site configured at this address".

It's only been a couple days since I was last here, browsing happily with Firefox. I had to resort to using Chrome to make this post.
Old June 14th, 2013, 12:33 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm viewing this just fine using Firefox.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 14th, 2013, 12:43 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm posting from Chrome right now, which is what I usually use, but earlier I was having trouble accessing the site.
Old June 14th, 2013, 12:48 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

It's really strange. I'm browsing tons of other sites fine with FF, just can't do this one. I tried clearing cache and cookies, but no luck. I have not installed any new add-ons recently either. The only thing new on my system was a Windows update when I shutdown my laptop last night.

Edit: Ok, after googling "firefox" and "No site configured at this address", it's looking more like a virus or malware. So it looks like it's just me, and not the site.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; June 14th, 2013 at 12:58 AM.
Old June 14th, 2013, 12:57 AM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

I was getting the blank page with chrome, but now I'm on firefox and it's working...this is weird.

bobinchese is Otonashi...
in the Immortal Cave...
Old June 14th, 2013, 12:57 AM
...Something unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
I'm posting from Chrome right now, which is what I usually use, but earlier I was having trouble accessing the site.
It was down for a while, at least a few hours. Fire Fox works fine for me Im not having any problems with it.
Old June 14th, 2013, 01:11 AM
Spin Master

I'm Firefoxing the site again. Crisis over.
Old June 14th, 2013, 06:09 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

NO! Everybody, it's okay! I'm back! No cause for alarm, I'm fine now, the world will not implode, I repeat, it will not implode!

~JS, who bets that the site issue was universal....

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online